Author Topic: The Hell Like First Day Of School  (Read 5315 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
The Hell Like First Day Of School
« on: August 25, 2003, 02:19:12 pm »
It was HORRIBLE.

I mean, school isn't normally a boring and painful thing for me, I enjoy learning, even though I am VERY Slow and fail alot of classes, I still enjoy learning, but this year about 500 freshman came up, and the place was PACKED!

First, normally we get maybe 150 freshman, and they were warning us last year that there were nearly 500 new freshman that would be coming, and I didn't think it would be that bad, but it was, the halls were so crowded and when I walked in, in the morning, I wasn't thinking and I thought they wern't letting people into the whole area they usually let them stay in before school, but I was wrong, there were just SOOOO many people!

Then I had a horrible schedule, half the classes were wrong, for one, I failed spanish 1 and they had me in spanish 2. Second, they had me in honors history CP, and I suck at all things except English believe it or not. Third, I have almost every class with people that I hate, I get along with a ton of people but some of them, I just cannot stand, and they cannot stand me.

Then these 4 guys in 3rd, which is Algebra 2 CP, (which I cannot do CP either!) Anyways, they started talking really quietly, and then made it so obvious they were talking about me, when they all suddanly looked back at me. Which they were "preppy" as they like to be called, and I was in my normal, black LP shirt and finger nails on my left hand painted black, and so I just flicked them off, and the teacher looked up, and he said "would you like to stay for detention tomorrow?" And I said, "no I'm fine."

Then at lunch which is half way through 3rd, the lines were so long because of all the freshman, (they have 3 different lunch periods in 3rd period, and the teachers are assigned to send their class to one of them.) And so I couldn't even get food because of the long lines.

Then when I went to the guidance couselers to try to get my schedule changed, it was horrid, the first lady I was talking to was really nice and trying to help, but then she sent me to "ms. coleman" who is by far the biggest bitch I have ever seen. Someone came in while I was in her office and said something about her needing to do something, and ms. coleman just mocked her copy exactly what she said in a whinny voice. Then she started yelling at me, cause I was just telling her what I need to have done, and this is not the first time that lady has been acting really rude to students.

Then when I was supposed to go to PE in 4th, which is the last class of the day, the gym doors were locked, and I didn't know where the hell to go, and so I went to the school library, and since I'm fairly good friends with the librarian in there, I just offered to help her set up the new dell computers they got, and I did that for 1 and 1/2 hours...

Then since my parents still won't let me drive, I had to wait for my mom who was 30 minutes late, and I stod in the sun burning to death in a black shirt, thinking if I went back inside she would pull up right after I go in.

Next I got my mom to call and try to get that bitchy guidance counseler to let me into newspaper, and she wouldn't pick up. And so I don't even know if I will be in newspaper and I may have done all this work for nothing....and I will atleast hopefully get my stories that I already wrote in rather I am in it or not.

And I am dead tired....and they gave us homework in 2 of the classes on the first day!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 04:45:37 pm »
Poor Daniel...  :(
Joe

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 04:59:42 pm »
That really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some of that stuff sounds like my school. Every year more and more people come into the school and it's impossible to get to your classes. There is this one hall that connects to everything and you NEED to go down there and thats where the 7th grade lockers are and they don't move!!!!! I almost wanna pull my hair out! I can't believe I used to be one.

I'm sorry you had an awful day but I'm sure tomorrow you'll have a better day.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 05:11:56 pm »
aww daniel! i'm sorry today sucked so bad.  thats terrible about ur schedule n stuff, i      when they play favorites like that too ugh! but anyways as for the preppy guys, dont let them get to ya, you know you rock and u know i think ya do... and hell thats all that matters hehe :wink:  some ppl just dont have lives of their own so they gotta go talk about other ppl... its so low and immature. i hope tomorrows a better day, try to think positive... and hopefully things will go better.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

LimeTwister

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 05:16:08 pm »
wtf is CP?

ceral placement?

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 05:54:46 pm »
Hey Daniel... you got block scheduling??? 8 classes but 4 on each day, alternating back and forth? ... I had that last year at my old school.

I know what you mean about those "preppy" jocks... But I hate the classifications. And you of all people should know that its not about the way they dress that makes them who they are, its just the way they act ... which is most cases, for a lot of people, is poorly and rudely. But ... well I dunno. I think your an awesome guy, black nails and LP shirt and all, and I hope that you think I'm a nice person, even with my Abercrombie hoodies and flare, hip huggin' jeans... right? Well ... I dunno. People can be you know whats sometimes, but not all of us... I know a couple "goths" or whatever that I can not stand, but it doesn't mean that I don't have my friends outta that "crowd"... I dunno why I'm all against the classifications though. I guess its because half my life, I just sat in the back, watching it all, seeing how people treated people just based on what they wore or how they looked... And then when I stepped in I was this little lanky girl with a big forehead that never spoke up for herself or stood up against a bully... But things have changed a little now because I've taken the time to learn that people are just what they look like. Inside there is a whole lot more... and its a lot more interesting.

I'm not saying I blame ya for flickin' em off though. Whoever it was, if someone ever looks at ya and just starts snickering and looking back and forth and whispering... Dude, haha, I'da probably (now a days) walked over to them and punched them... Seriously. Not that I'm telling you that you should. I'm just saying.

I don't let jerks or egotistical people shove me around anymore... I'll get in their face, and even though I'm not the quickest on my feet, they at least know I'm not going to roll over to them. I'll put up with crap for a little while, but ... a person can only say 'I'm going to ignore it' for so long.

I hope the rest of the school year goes better for you.

loginname101

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
HA
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2003, 06:13:03 pm »
School always sucks its not just the first day

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2003, 06:17:02 pm »
Good point...

School always sucks. I guess ya just gotta learn how to push forward.

I know... You need to find something to keep you motivated.

loginname101

• View Profile
haha
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2003, 06:19:39 pm »
just what i was gonna say.... find something to keep ya going:)

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2003, 06:36:23 pm »
Quote from: "Ms.Redd"
Good point...

School always sucks. I guess ya just gotta learn how to push forward.

I know... You need to find something to keep you motivated.

i completely agree with mal on everything she said.  why cant i sound smart when i say things lol
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Re: The Hell Like First Day Of School
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2003, 07:27:49 pm »
Quote from: "danielmarko"

And I am dead tired....and they gave us homework in 2 of the classes on the first day!

lucky... seriously!! lol. i had homework in 6 of my classes the first day. i have 8 classes and the only reason i didnt have homework in 2 of them is because i transferred out of one class into a new one that i started the 2nd day and the other one is vocal tech, so what kinda homework can they give in that? ive been in school for 3 days and i have like 2 tests every day this week! ugh... talk about jumping back into things!  :(

sorry you had such a bad day! i know scheduling can be annoying...
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2003, 09:41:02 pm »
Eck sorry to hear.

People can be so goddamn immature sometimes (or all the time for that matter).
Pay them no attention.
You'll be out of there soon enough ;D

Dj SG

• ICQ Messenger - 178704000
    • MSN Messenger - djsg15@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 10:58:58 pm »
wow, that sux.
poor daniel.
my damn school sux too. i have to do home work for 8th subjects allmost every day. TONS of home work. and when we dont do em we get detention,hitting and stuff. school sux

guess what keeps me motivated?! i allways think only three more months till xmas vac. lol
Carpe'Diem

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 03:04:51 pm »
Well guess what?!?!

I quit, but not for good, it's just that I might home school myself, because ever since I went to that "christian" school before I was "removed" my credits and things of that nature have been screwed up!

Anyways, I didn't even go today, I slept and slept, I woke up at 6:00 PM!

But anyways, I havn't had a true vacation for about 6 years, because anytime that I wanted to go somewhere or saved up money for something (example: the Linkin Park concert that I got screwed out of in July) something bad has ended of it. So really stress and great anxiety has built up, and I truly flipped out last night! I mean I was a mess, and my mom was so worried about me, and all, and she wanted me to go to the doctor, but I'm feeling somewhat  better now, I'm still really stressed, because my whole school life is dieing right now. Especially not having my computer working at home too. Cause I kept thinking I needed to get newspaper stories done for school when it starts...And then I was grounded the whole summer, so it was work work work! And the stress is killing me!

So Mal, good words! I don't really care what people think about me, and really those guys at Blue Ridge like to be called preps, that just makes another weird thing about my school. And really the people who do talk to me, which I really am pretty good friends with lots of people preppy or gothic and I don't care how someone is, if their cool with me, I'm cool with them...

oh well, I'm only on for an hour, so I had better not type anymore...lol

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

LimeTwister

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 03:52:49 pm »
some preps are easy to handle, others don't think their shit stinks lol...

and what IS CP?