Author Topic: James Bond 21 (2006)  (Read 2275 times)

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
James Bond 21 (2006)
« on: December 02, 2004, 11:24:10 am »
Rumor:
Aiden Turner as Bond? I love him on All My Children  :D

From TVGuide:

It's becoming the norm for big action-film directors to cast former daytimers as their next breakout stars. The late Christopher Reeve did Love of Life before landing Superman, and One Life to Live grad Brandon Routh (ex-Seth) has just been crowned the new Man of Steel. So it doesn't seem too much of a stretch to believe that All My Children's Aiden Turner (Aidan) has been named as the new James Bond, the latest rumor to hit the web. After all, he's handsome and British. While this is only a fantasy, it's one that Turner would love to make real. "It's what I aspire to," exclaims the actor, "but I've been told I'm too young to play him." Ever a resourceful performer, Turner has figured out a way to get some 007 action — before he hits 30. "They could say that I was Sean Connery's illegitimate son," he offers. "All of those Bond girls he slept with, one of them must have not been taking the Pill."

Ooh EDIT: Word is, they may be looking for a younger Bond, and I hope he gets the part. Also, why isn't Pierce Brosnon playing the role anymore?

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
James Bond 21 (2006)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 11:43:42 am »
eh...i'm sure this will change next week....last week I heard that Ioan Gruffudd (King Arthur, Fantastic Four) was leading the race

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
James Bond 21 (2006)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 11:45:43 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"
eh...i'm sure this will change next week....last week I heard that Ioan Gruffudd (King Arthur, Fantastic Four) was leading the race
I remember him in King Arthur and I really wouldn't like him as James Bond.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
James Bond 21 (2006)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 11:47:07 am »
as long as the new bond is better than Timothy Dalton. *shudder*

BWilli

• MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
James Bond 21 (2006)
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 11:48:08 am »
Quote from: "keith"
Quote from: "BWilli"
I remember him in King Arthur and I really wouldn't like him as James Bond.

i wouldn't be a good person to judge who should play Bond, because I've never been a fan of the films, however, in the photo on his IMDB page, he kinna has a BONDish look to him