Author Topic: NEW NOTE FROM VANESSA 1/26/09  (Read 10620 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
NEW NOTE FROM VANESSA 1/26/09
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 05:47:04 pm »
:lol:

ok ok ok, calm down now.  I promise not to use any ultra sarcasm, or say anything that might upset you.

If you've ever payed attention to my position on Bush(things I've posted in the past), you'd know I'm not his biggest fan.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 07:20:18 pm »
I personally didn't particularly care for either candidate, but it annoys me when people say stuff like "there is a god" in regard to Obama and act like he's our savior and "Wow, look how much America cares and wants to make a change" or some BS. Obama is a liberal with pretty much cookie cutter left wing ideals. He is a regular politican and I hope he does a good job for the country's sake, but people need to stop deluding themselves. . . not saying she is deluding herself, it just gets old.

Also isn't it funny that liberals are usually the ones wanting to keep god out of the government and then they are saying stuff like this ;) ;)

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 07:58:41 pm »
I don't think he's god but I actually feel like it wasn't a best of two evils this time.  He's actually a decent candidate.  Take into consideration I feel like some democrats should be taxed 150% and forced to live in one of their defunct inner city programs they designed themselves.  There is more than one board commision chairman I feel could use a lifestyle change.  But that is not really up to me...thank god for them.  :wink:

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 02:50:13 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
I personally didn't particularly care for either candidate, but it annoys me when people say stuff like "there is a god" in regard to Obama and act like he's our savior and "Wow, look how much America cares and wants to make a change" or some BS. Obama is a liberal with pretty much cookie cutter left wing ideals. He is a regular politican and I hope he does a good job for the country's sake, but people need to stop deluding themselves. . . not saying she is deluding herself, it just gets old.

Also isn't it funny that liberals are usually the ones wanting to keep god out of the government and then they are saying stuff like this ;) ;)

Obviously your conservative... :roll:

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:47 pm »
I'm more moderate but super left (usually celebrities) and super right wings (usually bible crazies) equally annoy me.

I think it's funny you think I'm conservative just by what I said though. That's part of what needs to change in this country. That is ONE good thing Obama at least pretends he's for (bi-partisanship) :roll:

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 04:11:13 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
I'm more moderate but super left (usually celebrities) and super right wings (usually bible crazies) equally annoy me.

I think it's funny you think I'm conservative just by what I said though. That's part of what needs to change in this country. That is ONE good thing Obama at least pretends he's for (bi-partisanship) :roll:

(this is not sarcasm) I think that 'bible crazies' thing is halarious. But at least your moderate and not a 'bible crazy' (im not trying to offend anyone but im sure I already have).

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 06:50:12 am »
partially to bump this thread over the breakup one which should be dead imo, but:

less snap judgments and the country will be a happier place!
formerly fish_for__stars.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 10:04:51 am »
This is kind of off topic but might be kind of interesting to you guys. My cousin works for an audio/visual company so they setup the audio at a lot of different events. Well a few years back they were setting up for an event McCain was speaking at and apparently halfway through his speech his mic went out so my cousin, who is in his 20s, discreetly walked across the stage to give him a mic that worked properly and he said that McCain stared at him like 'How dare you step onto this stage while I'm speaking' so he hates McCain and voted for Obama lol

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 06:55:30 pm »
I'm just happy to have decent candidates.  There are a lot of extremely intelligent competent republicans I'd more than vote for but instead we get idiots like Bush on the ballot.  McCain's an improvement but not by much.  Bush Sr. was decent but the republican party could do better.

I'm not a big fan of liberals and some of the ideological B.S. of some of them.   But at least they can nominate a decent candidate for president.  I might not agree with everything Obama believes in but at least I know he will be able  to execute it properly.   He's going to be able to steer our country in the right direction.  And god knows we are headed in the wrong direction.

Nancy Pelosi is definantly not my favorite democrat......

SylvanHistorian30

• Willing and Able to... Run
  • All I Seem to Feel is Light . . .
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - earl_dominic_18
    • View Profile
    • bishop-myriel43 on deviantART
Re: NEW NOTE FROM VANESSA 1/26/09
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 06:22:43 am »
I'm glad she is working on new music.

Is she still with The Inc?
I read somewhere that some people think she's not with The Inc. anymore, because her record label is listed on her Myspace profile as "Unknown Major." Not offering my own opinion, but just answering.
Miracles DO happen! =)

View my literary works:
http://bishop-myriel43.deviantart.com/