Author Topic: What the hell is that?? Re:Icon  (Read 31177 times)

sabasaba

Re: What the hell is that?? Re:Icon
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2011, 10:44:02 pm »
almost anyone i ask doesnt even know who sings ATM. my own mother being one of those people, naturally.

Same here. LOL.
LOL. my mom wont give her a chance, ever. it kinda annoys me cause she reffers to Vanessa as 'that woman' lol

Actually, that's the only Vanessa song my mother likes! She has it on her iPod and she plays it all the time! I think she'd like some of V's other stuff, but refuses to give her a chance, just because I like her so much and play her all the time.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2011, 04:40:25 am »
almost anyone i ask doesnt even know who sings ATM. my own mother being one of those people, naturally.

Same here. LOL.
LOL. my mom wont give her a chance, ever. it kinda annoys me cause she reffers to Vanessa as 'that woman' lol

Jeez, why "that woman"?  Makes her sound evil or something! (Vanessa, not your mom)
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2011, 06:05:10 am »

Same here. LOL.

Actually, that's the only Vanessa song my mother likes! She has it on her iPod and she plays it all the time! I think she'd like some of V's other stuff, but refuses to give her a chance, just because I like her so much and play her all the time.
my mom likes the song just has no clue who sings it lol. i think my mom would like her too if she gave her a chance!

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2011, 06:06:14 am »

Same here. LOL.

Jeez, why "that woman"?  Makes her sound evil or something! (Vanessa, not your mom)
haha sounds like s hes reffering to a woman that a man had an affair with or something. if that makes sence.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2011, 08:44:37 am »

Same here. LOL.

lol, exactly!
haha sounds like s hes reffering to a woman that a man had an affair with or something. if that makes sence.
~Sara~

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2011, 12:26:28 pm »
so back to topic. . . . anyone ever even buy it? I didn't. . .

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:58 pm »
I got mine today! It came on the day of my exam results so that was a nice treat.

Anyway, I wasn't too disappointed. It's doesn't come with any inlay or additional Photography except for the tracklisting and credits, but I didn't expect anything. It adds to my collection, so Im really not too bothered.

sabasaba

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2011, 03:08:51 pm »
I got mine today! It came on the day of my exam results so that was a nice treat.

Anyway, I wasn't too disappointed. It's doesn't come with any inlay or additional Photography except for the tracklisting and credits, but I didn't expect anything. It adds to my collection, so Im really not too bothered.

Bummer. Now I'm not as excited for my copy to arrive.

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2011, 03:22:18 pm »

aww thats a pity, mine is not due to arrive until the end of the month according to the order tracking.

Still glad I'm getting it.
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2011, 04:23:44 am »
It's doesn't come with any inlay or additional Photography except for the tracklisting and credits
Yeah, just as I expected: quick bucks for A&M, nothing more. Meh.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

sabasaba

« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2011, 04:28:13 am »
It's doesn't come with any inlay or additional Photography except for the tracklisting and credits
Yeah, just as I expected: quick bucks for A&M, nothing more. Meh.

Agreed.  :(

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2011, 08:01:18 am »
Someone posted a link to download for the album. It's illegal, I know.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2011, 09:40:34 am »
you mean the songs?

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2011, 07:44:17 pm »
Yup. Found it on tumblr.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2011, 08:33:42 pm »

Anyway you could scan/take photos of it? Kinda curious to see it :)