Author Topic: Have you ever had a dream with Vanessa?  (Read 12403 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Have you ever had a dream with Vanessa?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 11:19:12 am »
I had one dream along time ago about her and her family which was pretty sick and weird.  It says more about me and my family though and has nothing to do with VC and her family at all, really.  You can't control what you dream about for the most part.  And when I woke up I was like wtf.......   It was pretty bizzare.

I also had a dream including Let, nicole and other people.  Again, it was pretty weird including a stage, forest(which was somehow to the right of the stage or something.  It was one of those adventure dreams and included getting lost in the forest.....it was a long time ago as well.

I have the most crazy dreams.  Partially because I have a good imagination where fantastical things seem to fit in a logical and realistic structure.  Sometimes they seem too real; and at the same time could never exist in the real world.

tylor

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 04:44:49 pm »
1.    A few nights ago I had a dream I went to one of her concerts and came back to my house with Vanessa. But I never acually got to see her...So anyway later on my mother told me she had already left to go back to the airport. So I said "hey lets go to the airport and see if shes there!" so we got into the car and magically a phone was there and it rang. So I pick it up and it was Nessa! I was oh my god hey vanessa! She's like hi! I hope you liked the show. And of course I said YEAH! Then I go "Do you remember me from the turning stone show?" and shes like yeah! Youre the one with the big hips. then she starting singing "big hips, big hips"  (thats all I remember) But funny thing the very next day she posted about her 3rd album, and writing new songs! :razz:

2. Basically I had a dream I went to another concert of hers and I went with my friends but we couldnt find the show room. But later on in the parking lot we saw her.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 03:43:04 am »
last night i didn't have a dream with her per se, but I dreamt that i was driving somewhere and White House came on the radio.  lame, i know. but it's been awhile since i've actually heard the song played anywhere other than my CD player

Afterglow

• **BANNED**
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - white_houses@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - XxSaturdaysxX
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Mcaofera_wunderschon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.harmonium.rg3.net
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 04:38:42 am »
I ran to tell you

Today or last night, I dream of Vanessa,
She was in/on the TV talking about her second single

She says that she's gonna release it soon and it'll be Annie
But She said something that I didn't understand
Of Course in my dream she was speaking PORTUGUESE,  DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT IT WENT

I'd be so happy if my dream of her could happen

............ Vou para Europa descobrir alguns segredos da Vida ............

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 04:39:48 am »
Quote from: "Afterglow"
I ran to tell you

Today or last night, I dream of Vanessa,
She was in/on the TV talking about her second single

She says that she's gonna release it soon and it'll be Annie
But She said something that I didn't understand
Of Course in my dream she was speaking PORTUGUESE,  DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT IT WENT

I'd be so happy if my dream of her could happen

i wouldn't hold your breath if i were you.  we all know by now, there will be no second single

Afterglow

• **BANNED**
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - white_houses@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - XxSaturdaysxX
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Mcaofera_wunderschon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.harmonium.rg3.net
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 04:51:47 am »
A esperença é a ultima que morre

I'll try to translate it

THE HOPE IS THE LAST THAT DIES or something
It means that " Always have a possibility "

............ Vou para Europa descobrir alguns segredos da Vida ............

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 05:09:22 am »
Quote from: "Afterglow"
A esperença é a ultima que morre

I'll try to translate it

THE HOPE IS THE LAST THAT DIES or something
It means that " Always have a possibility "

ahhh...so young...you'll believe anything   :lol:

Star7

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
I had one
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 12:58:26 pm »
I had a dream i was sitting on my porch in the middle of summer and this bus came by and it was a nessaholics bus and she got off and told me to come on and then i went down our hill to get on the bus and i fell right by the tree in the front yard and when i woke up i was next to the tree.Iguess it was a daydream.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 06:37:56 pm »
I just had a dream about Vanessa last night. It was a weird dream. Vanessa was wearing a pink yarn crocheted type top and a skirt of some kind. I remember seeing her legs so it wasn't pants. In the dream I was driving her around and we went to an Amusement park kind of like Sea World but with lots of hills like Magic Mountain. I was supposed to drive her around tomorrow too. It was like we were friends though. It wasn't like I was a chauffeur. I remember saying to her "I don't believe I have you sitting next to me in my car." LOL

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 09:13:05 pm »
Strange!  We seems to be having dreams of getting to drive Vanessa somewhere here lately.  Could this hold some kind of significance?
Dustin

Cameron13

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 02:24:43 pm »
I had a dream once where Vanessa was walking down the hallway in my house.  It was weird, but it still had Vanessa

>>Is a guy<<

iKnowWhatYouDid

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mbiddy001
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2005, 02:58:18 pm »
I've had several dreams with her, probably because I often put on her CD while I'm trying to fall asleep.... which doesn't work because I just stay up singing along :D ....  but anyway yeah, she was in my house sitting on the comfy chair in my living room, and I was like "I love you! Look you're in my CD Player!" and I went to put it on and some other song which I didn't like came on and I was like, "Oh! No! Ew! I swear I like you not this!" And she laughed was like "It's ok" and was so forgiving.  

By the way, yes, I undertsand I have very odd dreams  :lol: !

VanessaPiana

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 01:38:07 pm »
i don't exactly remember when i had this dream, but it wasn't that long ago. it was probably back in March.

anyway, this may be nothing, but i dreamt that i was in an old music room with a high ceiling with her, and it had some pianos and keyboards in it. i don't exactly remember where she was in the room, but she was at either a Yamaha upright piano, or a keyboard, when she accidently farted. she was slightly embarassed, and had that bashful manner about her. i don't remember whether she apologized or not, but we were also in the room with the members of Hanson. it was a cloudy day. i think i could smell it.

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2005, 06:40:06 am »
Quote from: "iKnowWhatYouDid"
I've had several dreams with her, probably because I often put on her CD while I'm trying to fall asleep

I used to do that with BNN; I first need to replace the discman I had stolen :oops:

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2005, 03:28:35 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Strange!  We seems to be having dreams of getting to drive Vanessa somewhere here lately.  Could this hold some kind of significance?

haha....i had a dream last night.  i wasnt driving her, but i met her somewhere and she had this old beat-up junker of a car (i can't remember what kind).  don't remember where or why we were meeting up either, i think it was supposed to be my old high school or something.

yeah...i never remember the actual details of my dreams.