Author Topic: Tyrone Wells  (Read 2164 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tyrone Wells
« on: August 28, 2007, 07:58:28 pm »
I'm sure not many, if any,  people have heard of him, but he's absolutely genius when it comes to music. I wish there was someone I could compare him to, but there's no one that would really do him justice. He has a wide range of style... alternative, blues, rock, pop, folk, country, blue grass and rhythm and blues. Some people have even related some of it to reggae. Regardless, his music is so touching and to top it off, he's an amazing person inside and out. I've been obsessed with him since I first saw him play on the sidewalk at an outdoor mall where I live and since then I have seen him grow and accomplish so much. He was signed to Universal (cool, right?!) last August and has had shows sponsored by Star 98.7. He's had a lot of songs featured in movies and different shows on MTV, Lifetime, and more.  More recently he was featured under MySpace music. I can't even tell you enough how much he truly deserves all of his success and I can't beg you enough to give his music a listen! It would mean SO much to me!

P.S. Did I mention he he is tall, white and skinny? Bet you didn't picture that when you heard his name haha.

P.S.S. In addition to singing, at his shows he likes to rap, yodel (yes, yodel) and beat box.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKABZ28A5D4

www.myspace.com/tyronewells
www.tyronewells.com
www.youtube.com/tyronewellsmusic

I'd also just like to say how grateful and amazing he is to his fans. I've seen him more than 10 times this year; one being in Nashville (35 hours from where I'm from). He will stay after a show for as long as it takes to talk to and take pictures with every single fan who wants to. For my birthday, he surprised me with 2 backstage passes at his show at HOB Anaheim and he let me request a song for him to sing to me. That video is on YouTube here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QybLHdR-cLc

Please, please, PLEASE, I beg you... I'm on my knees... listen to just one of his songs. I promise you'll love him!

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
Tyrone Wells
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:31:33 am »
:(

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tyrone Wells
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:14:10 pm »
Cool story. His new ablum dropped yesterday. I am seeing him next Tuesday but only because of his support, Raining Jane. Love them!! I've liked what I've heard from him so Iwill be sure to let you know what I think.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
Tyrone Wells
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:12:48 pm »
WHOA! I haven't been on nessaholics in SO long. What a pleasant surprise to get an email that someone replied to this thread! TWO YEARS AFTER I POSTED IT! Haha, but seriously. Reading this reply made me SO HAPPY! So much has happened in the 2 years since I've posted this and he's gotten SO much exposure. His song "More" is on 2 commercials currently airing on TV so that's awesome... and yea, his cd came out IN STORES yesterday!!! I'm so beyond proud! I'm seeing him tomorrow in Orange County and Friday in LA. I'm so excited!

Wow.. thanks for replying! Spread the word! :) :) :) :)