Poll

How sexy do you consider hair on a girl?

I prefer a girl who lets it grow naturally. No razors required here!
4 (16.7%)
It better be just on her head, bub. Razors are a must!
20 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: August 18, 2003, 09:01:52 pm

Author Topic: Real men: Be honest!  (Read 8319 times)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Real men: Be honest!
« on: August 18, 2003, 09:01:52 pm »
Just so you know, sayyouwould suggested I post this, so I saidIwould. :D I think we all know what I voted, and if you don't, you should.
Dustin

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Re: Real men: Be honest!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 09:03:14 pm »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Just so you know, sayyouwould suggested I post this, so I saidIwould. :D I think we all know what I voted, and if you don't, you should.

haha no I didn't!! lol jk!! Ya I did!!! but it was his idea!! I just thought he should do the thread!! haha
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 06:23:58 am »
Oh crud, I thought you meant on her head, and I accidentally said "let t grow naturally", so + 1 for the 1st and - 1 for the 1st
Joe

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 07:48:06 pm »
I think it's wonderful that lots of people are voting, but not replying.  Anonymity is often encouragement to be honest. :)
Dustin

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
hey
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 08:03:40 pm »
i have a cousin who was a girly girl, i mean pastel dresses, nails done, the whole nine...

then one time we saw her after she went to europe. she cut her hair off, stopped shaving, her pits were disgusting and her legs were gorilla...

sick. that is not sexy and anyone who thinks it is is just odd.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 08:35:45 pm »
Ahem.  I don't need you to tell me I'm odd.  I can do that very well by myself! :razz:

LOL :lol:
Dustin

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 07:10:20 pm »
I think a few of you people are weird.  I'm gonna need a few more votes before I can make any kind of determination.
Dustin

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 10:10:57 pm »
Actaully I could care less either way.  As far as head hair length, some women really do look great with short hair, but usaully they have to be good with their makeup and such.  If you want to attract people who are attracted to women then you have to have some sort of feminine identity going on.  Alot of people identify a woman as someone with long hair, shaved legs, ect.  That is what they are used to.

My comment in the other thread was just a joke about the beard and chest hair. :)

tylor

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2003, 10:26:03 pm »
I feel rather uncomfortable around someone who is rather uncomfortable with the way they naturally are.  If someone has a big mole or something, I can understand removing it because it's obtrusive and potentially cancerous.  But to shave almost all your hair off and paint over your face to me is simply unnatural and somewhat perverse.  For the same reason, I'm not one who likes what is referred to as "body art".  I just don't feel right being intimate with someone who has things (other than clothes) on their body they weren't born with, or without things (other than an umbilical cord) that they were, excepting of course for health issues.

Now I want to go dig up that thread about what love means to me.
Dustin

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 05:27:14 am »
I feel rather uncomfortable around someone who is rather uncomfortable with the way they naturally are.  If someone has a big mole or something, I can understand removing it because it's obtrusive and potentially cancerous.  But to shave almost all your hair off and paint over your face to me is simply unnatural and somewhat perverse.  For the same reason, I'm not one who likes what is referred to as "body art".  I just don't feel right being intimate with someone who has things (other than clothes) on their body they weren't born with, or without things (other than an umbilical cord) that they were, excepting of course for health issues.

Do YOU shave daily?  Why?  Do you bathe?  Why?  Do you wear cologne?  Thats not what you are like "naturally".

Do you comb your hair?  WHy?  Thats not what your hair looks like naturally?  Do you ever condition your hair?  Put spray in it?  WHy? Thats not what it looks like naturally?

Do you wear clothes?  Are they colored?  Do they coordinate?  Why? Thats not what they look like naturally?

Am I making a big enough point here, or do I need to beat it to death a little more?

Your reasoning is HORRID.  Women shave and wear makeup to make themselves more attractive to men.  Men shave, wear cologne and dress nice to make themselves more attractive to women.

If you have a problem with this, then your problem is with NATURE, LIFE and HUMANS in general, because doing things to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex is done by the majority of animals on Earth.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 05:56:23 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Do YOU shave daily?  Why?  Do you bathe?  Why?  Do you wear cologne?  Thats not what you are like "naturally".

Do you comb your hair?  WHy?  Thats not what your hair looks like naturally?  Do you ever condition your hair?  Put spray in it?  WHy? Thats not what it looks like naturally?

Do you wear clothes?  Are they colored?  Do they coordinate?  Why? Thats not what they look like naturally?

Am I making a big enough point here, or do I need to beat it to death a little more?

Your reasoning is HORRID.  Women shave and wear makeup to make themselves more attractive to men.  Men shave, wear cologne and dress nice to make themselves more attractive to women.

If you have a problem with this, then your problem is with NATURE, LIFE and HUMANS in general, because doing things to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex is done by the majority of animals on Earth.
---Andrew

Not to mind Andrew that natural selection deems that the more attractive and fit have a better survival rate with any species, the typical male likes his girl plucked like a turkey from the neck down.   IF all girls were hairy, i bet some of them wouldnt even be decipherable from boys

whats that, its pat! :mrgreen:
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 09:45:58 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Do YOU shave daily?  Why?

I do not shave daily, but occasionally, and only because my job right now requires it.  Both I and my fiancĂ©e would rather that I keep a full beard.
Do you bathe?  Why?  Do you wear cologne?  Thats not what you are like "naturally". Do you comb your hair?  WHy?  Thats not what your hair looks like naturally?  Do you ever condition your hair?  Put spray in it?  WHy? Thats not what it looks like naturally?

I bathe because to not bathe is unsanitary and could lead to health issues.    I wash, but do not condition, blow dry, or spray, my hair.  I don't brush my hair every day, but when I do, it's to keep it out of my eyes and again, because my job right now requires it.  I don't wear cologne, but I do put on deodorant.  Why? Because the odor is caused by bacteria and bacteria are a health issue.

I wear clothes because if I didn't, it could lead to health issues.  Are they coordinated? Are they ironed and pressed? Never!  Unless they're my work clothes and they are all of the above because my job requires it.

You have made little point except to point out that most people are vain and concerned with such trivial issues in life that they lose sight of what's really important.

My reasoning isn't without flaws because I am human and I make mistakes.  I want a woman to love me for who I am and I want to love her for who she is, not for what she puts on or takes off.
---Andrew

As a matter of fact, I do largely hate the world and I'm not wild about the way people behave, but I love one and love all, regardless of what their flaws may be.  No one is perfect, but one is at peace accepting this rather than spending one's entire life futilly trying to attain perfection.

Thank you.  That is all.
Dustin

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 06:56:34 am »
So you are telling me that NOTHING you do in life is for the sake of vanity?  You don't decorate your house?  Your car isn't a color you like?  You don't burn candles that smell good in your house?  Your fiance doesn't wear any makeup?  She doesn't wear nice clothes?  You don't wash your car regularly?  You don't own any fancy dress clothes?  No decorations on the walls?  No statues?  You dont paint the walls in your house?  No wall paper?

EVERYTHING YOU OWN AND DO is purely FUNCTIONAL?

Frankly, if you try and claim this, i'm going to call you a liar or clinically insane.  Because I just don't believe that any human of sound mind is capable of this.

I bet if I spent 30 minutes in your home/apartment I could pick out 50 signs of vanity.

NOT ONLY are you seemingly claiming this for yourself, but you also seem to be insisting that this is the kind of lifestyle OTHER people should live as well?

And THIS comment takes the cake:
I want a woman to love me for who I am and I want to love her for who she is, not for what she puts on or takes off.

LOL.  How immature and spoiled does THIS sound?  So wait, so since you want a woman who loves you at your WORST, you shouldn't ever be at your best?  Thats what this statement says.  

I want a woman who will love me when I look my worst too.  But does that mean I can't try and look my best?  I want a woman who will love me when i'm poor and homeless, but does that mean I shouldn't try and keep a job and house?

BTW, you also semi-contradict yourself.  You say:

I do largely hate the world and I'm not wild about the way people behave, but I love one and love all, regardless of what their flaws may be

How can you hate the world but love everyone in it?  hmmmm.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2003, 07:31:15 am »
You're a meany Andrew! :razz:
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2003, 07:53:45 am »
but I do put on deodorant.  Why? Because the odor is caused by bacteria and bacteria are a health issue.

I rarely use deodorant...I shower daily and have never had body odor issues, so for you to say not using deodorant causes a health issue is completely false, Adam and Eve(or the first humans) did not have deodorant, yet they survived.  You are merely using the deodorant so you dont smell how you WOULD smell normally.

I only use deodorant for dates, which i dont have all that often...and also when im going to go do something that is exerting which i know will make me smell.   Overall this means i use deodorant about once a week. (and im not dating currently)
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.