Author Topic: Road Test  (Read 14250 times)

windycity

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
the driving test
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 06:00:27 pm »
did a couple of the questions on the test throw u off? i,ve had  that sometime. study the test  and take it again.
windycity

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Road Test
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 09:13:00 am »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Yeah, i don't know a single person who failed the drivers exam.  And I know some pretty bad drivers.

oh grackyyyy, don't get me started with you again

You know what might help?  Try not being such a terrible driver.
\

:?: You don't even know who i am how can you possible judge my driving skills?

You failed the driving test.  QED.

Also, what Will said.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 10:41:17 am »
I didn't get my license until I was 17, the week before my senior year of high school. I was SO nervous because if I didn't pass I wouldn't be able to drive to school, and that would be really uncool, you know? lol. WELL, my instructor was this really fat black lady and I was really nervous because she seemed really stern. When I drove out of the parking lot, I drove on the left side of the road on accident and she was like, "What are you doing?" I was just so scared I had not even noticed, but I saved myself and I said, "I was thinking it was a two lane road, I'm sorry". But I must have done really well on everything else, like the parallel parking and 3 pt turn bc I even did not stop completely at a stop sign and I still passed. She only took like 2pts from me!! I was crying too, might have had something to do with it.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 03:48:30 pm »
I got my license one week before prom, just so I wouldn't have to have my mom drive me again. O_o
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 09:51:53 am »
there are other reasons for failing a driving exam other than being a bad driver. It was snowing outside and I was so nervous i was shaking. It doesn't mean i'm a bad driver, it means that i let my nerves get to me.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 09:33:24 am »
there are other reasons for failing a driving exam other than being a bad driver. It was snowing outside and I was so nervous i was shaking. It doesn't mean i'm a bad driver, it means that i let my nerves get to me.

Uh.  If you let your nerves get to you when driving, then you are, in fact, a bad driver.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Laura

• View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 11:28:30 am »
Your a good driver without someone judging everything your doing.. thats what your trying to say right Samantha?

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 12:43:45 pm »
Grak, you are being pretty rude to this girl. Obviously you don't get nervous when tested and would NEVER have failed the driving test because you're just wonderful in ever way, but I can see how someone could tense up being graded that closely and make mistakes. There is no need to act superior.

Laura

• View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 02:06:08 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Obviously you don't get nervous when tested and would NEVER have failed the driving test because you're just wonderful in ever way.

lol

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 06:00:58 am »
I got 1 point off my driving test for speeding.   You do have to be pretty suck to fail.  Driving is easy.  Andrew wins.  Sorry Noelle.
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 08:04:46 am »
It's not about winning or losing, it's about him being rude and arrogant as always.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 08:50:58 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Grak, you are being pretty rude to this girl. Obviously you don't get nervous when tested and would NEVER have failed the driving test because you're just wonderful in ever way, but I can see how someone could tense up being graded that closely and make mistakes. There is no need to act superior.

It's not complicated here.  If you cannot pass a drivers test, you are a bad driver.

If you are a bad driver because you cannot pass under stress, then you are still a bad driver.

Driving is often stressfull.  Shit happens, people lose traction, cars slide, brakes don't work properly, etc.  You need to be able to respond.

Am I being abusive?  Yes!  Because she is still arguing that even though she failed the drivers test, she is not a bad driver.  This is simply ludicris.  If she had just said "well, I made some mistakes, but I'll be fine."  I'd have said "Yeah, just practice and try again" and that would have been the end of it.

---Andrew

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 08:54:01 am »
Thanks for being truthful Andrew.

Laura

• View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 02:50:15 pm »

It's not complicated here.  If you cannot pass a drivers test, you are a bad driver.

If you are a bad driver because you cannot pass under stress, then you are still a bad driver.

Driving is often stressfull.  Shit happens, people lose traction, cars slide, brakes don't work properly, etc.  You need to be able to respond.

Yeah shit happens, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be able to respond just because she got nervous during her test. Quit judging people you don't even know.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Road Test
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 08:39:31 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
Yeah shit happens, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be able to respond just because she got nervous during her test. Quit judging people you don't even know.

1) Yeah.  Obv.  Someone cannot drive under stress while a fucking driving instructor is grading them, but he or she will be JUST FINE with a 2 ton semi headed right at their front bumper.  Makes perfect sense.

2) You never judge people you don't know?  You NEVER comment on the personalities of celebrities you've never met?  You want me to search your past posts and see if there's any proof that you're a hypocrite?  Or do you just want to admit right now that you judge people you've never met every day of your life?

---Andrew