Author Topic: some stuff i wrote  (Read 1634 times)

faultyapathy

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - faultyapathy
    • View Profile
    • http://upsideband.proboards21.com
some stuff i wrote
« on: September 15, 2004, 06:13:22 am »
Im not quite sure what youd call it.. poetry maybe.that covers a lot of ground. Lol

Some of it im sure isnt very good, a lot of it hasnt been read through, edited or anything.. i kinda put it up so i could go back and do it later...without have pages and pages of notebook paper. Lol

http://www.xanga.com/sptmbrsmith19

dconfessional

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - courtney53190
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mediaroach.com/courtney
some stuff i wrote
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 01:30:50 pm »
All I can say is wow! I only read the first page, but I think that's all I need to read.
I think they're poems, as well as journal entries. That's sometimes how I write a journal entry:

9/18/04
It's on these kinds of days I sit outside, the wind crawling through my hair. Seeing the leaves try to fly away with the cool air makes me want to go with them. I look out across the horizon, watching the sky watching me. My eyes find their own way around the world, wondering what it would be like to escape the prison my mind is secluded in. I try to imagine people just like me. It's hard, but I manage. I want to feel sorry for those who are similar, but I'm too stubborn. What do they see when they look out into the night? Who's voice do they hear? They probably don't find or hear anything comforting; nothing worth repeating.
When I realize the world is mind and mine alone, I can't help but cry. The tears aren't joyful or sorrowful, but yet, they make me feel both happy and terrified. The sky begins to turn a beautiful red as I look up, searching for something. Anything. I find the air to be quiet and hushed. It's too complicated for words.
Imagine being all alone with people fluttering all around you. No one even glances in your direction. It's all anyone wishes for. I got my wish. My lungs close in on me a little more each day. I imagine I'll be on my own for good soon.
But, there is this one thing that keeps my heart glowing and beating the way it should. It walks in the shadows, where I think it belongs, being a shadow itself. I feel attached to it. I belong to it. Where no one else could see me, even if they tried.
But, then, why can I see it?

Sorry, I wasn't planning on typing the whole thing, but it just caught up with me. Basically how I got hooked onto your poems. When I was reading them, I was thinking, This sounds like a chant.
You know who you should check out? Katy Rose. That's who your writing reminds me of. Check her out on katyrose.net. She has journal entries, and your poems really do remind me of them! Well, keep up and good luck!
omg! That's so weird! "Keep Up And Good Luck" is one of my old poem's names!  :wink: