Poll

Clinton or Obama?

Clinton
19 (47.5%)
Obama
21 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: May 20, 2007, 05:19:58 pm

Author Topic: Clinton or Obama?  (Read 12406 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:19:58 pm »
Which one do you prefer? I think I prefer Clinton just becuase shes been around the stuff before and has expirence sort of with her husband and stuff.

oh and I spelled obama wrong please tell me.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 12:08:44 am »
Voting Clinton. :)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 05:36:07 pm »
who is obama..lol

Gina

• View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 06:14:42 pm »
I surely won't be voting for Hillary.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

tylor2000

• View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 01:53:41 am »
The Democrats have been looking for YEARS for someone to run against Clinton.  I won't be voting in either of the major party's primaries.  And probably won't be voting for either of them in the general election, but have an open mind.  We need intelligence back in the white house.  We need to get our affairs back in order in this country.  I think that is the most important thing to consider when voting this time around.  With that said, I don't think a vote for Clinton would be an unreasonable choice as far as that goes; it is just everything else floating around that bothers everyone.  I would consider voting for a Democrat if they dropped everything else party related, e.g., party interests, that are really quite secondary and addressed issues related to the country first and foremost.   I think we all know what those are.  We are United States Citizens up and above being Democrats, Republicans, or any other party.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 04:14:16 pm »
I'm definitely not voting for hillary. Obama seems like a good guy, but I don't really know his platform.  :?

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 05:06:08 pm »
http://www.republicansforobama.org/

Sadly I dont like any of the Republicans in the race.
Rudy just bugs me, and McCain was okay until he supported Bush with the troop increase a couple months ago, that something I whole heartedly disagree with and thus no longer support Bush or McCain.

And I loathe Hillary, so it comes down to Obama. He's not perfect but for now seems like the right man for the job.

Manda

• View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 11:19:01 pm »
I'm a democrat and I loved Clinton and I recently wrote a paper on Hillary and I don't see why so many people "loathe" her.

I think she has a great heart and if she is to become the next President it will do so much for women out there, inspiration, hope, and with the strides she wants to accomplish. Its just me but I want her to win with every fiber of my being.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

tylor2000

• View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 03:03:37 am »
I know why Vanessa supports the Clintons, she just wants to see Bill with eyeliner on. (humour) :wink:  Bill for first lady!

Danny R

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 07:59:15 pm »
Ugh, neither.

Obama is not even a full 1 term senator yet.  I find he's totally unqualified for the job of President.  Perhaps as VP maybe.

Hillary is far too experienced for my tastes, and would be able to handle the job.  But I distrust her and have always felt the Clintons were liars and corrupt.  

In any case, with a democratic congress, I think I'd prefer a republican president.  Our country can no longer afford to have a bunch of yes men getting every piece of legislation they want passed.  We need some veto power out there.

I was prefering Rudy, because he's a social liberal who is pro-choice, pro-gay rights.  But his comments lately don't make me support him as much.

McCain got my vote in 2004, but he moved much further toward Bush since then.  He's generally a conservative, but he at least knows the score when it comes to torture and war, and that a plus at this time.

This may be the year for a 3rd party vote, but who will step forward and prove they can win it?  

Right now its all just a choice between bad and worse.  I see no candidate I have full confidence in.

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 01:31:06 am »
why does everyone hate hillary?
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 11:30:16 pm »
Undecide at this time.

Not sure why people hate her so much but I have noticed it a lot lately.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 08:27:08 pm »
Quote from: "Jessica"
why does everyone hate hillary?

I think people hate her for a couple of reasons.
1. She's married to Bill. Some people just can't get over Bill having the whole Monica thing so she's guilty by association.
2. She has a bit of an arrogant feel to her at times.

I don't know who I'm voting for at the moment but chances are it'll be Hillary because I like Bill. I found a Republican that I could actually vote for under the right conditions, Ron Paul. Of course that's only if he somehow got the nomination and a Democrat I hated got the nomination.

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 09:01:31 pm »
i love that (if clinton wins) when they come into a room they will be introduced as Mrs, and Mr Prez.... And he will still be mr prez
Peace
-S

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Clinton or Obama?
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 01:10:27 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"
i love that (if clinton wins) when they come into a room they will be introduced as Mrs, and Mr Prez.... And he will still be mr prez

aren't all presidents referred to as mr. president for the rest of their lives?