Author Topic: the quote the quote thread...  (Read 15760 times)

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
the quote the quote thread...
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2003, 10:07:10 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
Quote from: "keithrj997"
Quote from: "i dont know what to put"
Quote from: "nikkee"
I said be careful not to be someone else...

Oh now that is whack.

Ya I didnt hear that either but I'm just going to drop it.

dropped. Have a nice night.

Avril Avril Avril.  :wink:

YAY back to quoting quotes.

here is a funny quote:
somebody (why call names) said they saw Avril at the VMAs last year and totally ignored her which was never proven because  there is no way that person can fly all the way across the country and fly right back just in time to make it to class the next day. I'm just saying that's all.
Jason I swear that wasn't a pot shot at anyone.  8)

what is the point of this?  i've flown cross country in the matter of a day several times for various reasons... the time difference can be incredibly helpful.  If you're posting this just to be a jackass, then maybe you should rethink it's relevance ;)

Who said it was even about someone on this board?  :P
The fact that if the person who thinks is about them can be so vain amazes me. No, not you katia  :wink:

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2003, 10:10:39 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:
somebody (why call names) said they saw Avril at the VMAs last year and totally ignored her which was never proven because  there is no way that person can fly all the way across the country and fly right back just in time to make it to class the next day. I'm just saying that's all.

what is the point of this?  i've flown cross country in the matter of a day several times for various reasons... the time difference can be incredibly helpful.  If you're posting this just to be a jackass, then maybe you should rethink it's relevance ;)

The fact that if the person who thinks is about them can be so vain amazes me. No, not you katia  :wink:

no one did, not you nor i ;)  I am vain, i even think this thread is about me...., dammit but c'mon... if you're tryin to start shit, i'm really not feeling it.  your tone leads me to believe you're attempting to be a smart ass :)  perhaps you should take advice from your own other thread and get over it yourself? =)
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2003, 10:12:21 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

no one did, not you nor i ;)  I am vain, i even think this thread is about me...., dammit but c'mon... if you're tryin to start shit, i'm really not feeling it.  your tone leads me to believe you're attempting to be a smart ass :)  perhaps you should take advice from your own other thread and get over it yourself? =)

LMFAO, I never was "on it" in the first place.
I was just simply being silly.
What's wrong with being a smart ass? I didn't call any names.

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2003, 10:19:58 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

I may not know all the history of every topic, but i'm smart enough to pick up and figure things out.  just tread lightly my friend, the drama from the o-board will not be brought here no matter what forum it's in or who it is.  i just don't have time for it.  if you have issues with other people on this board, leave it be.  you go your way and they will go theirs.  anything that starts up as drama can only end badly... being silly is fine but bring up old shit that happened in the past and/or dogging another board member only pisses me off.  don't provoke anything.

*keeps up with the quoting in a quote*
I <3 Nicole

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2003, 10:23:01 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

I may not know all the history of every topic, but i'm smart enough to pick up and figure things out.  just tread lightly my friend, the drama from the o-board will not be brought here no matter what forum it's in or who it is.  i just don't have time for it.  if you have issues with other people on this board, leave it be.  you go your way and they will go theirs.  anything that starts up as drama can only end badly... being silly is fine but bring up old shit that happened in the past and/or dogging another board member only pisses me off.  don't provoke anything.

Oh like I'd mouth of to the admin. *searches for halo and wings*
But seriously, there is no drama.
>boy, someone should bring a camera crew to the NY meetup and make a reality TV show out of it<

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2003, 10:30:16 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

>boy, someone should bring a camera crew to the NY meetup and make a reality TV show out of it<

i'll have a camera, and perhaps video camera at the NY meetup, and if there is anything that transpires there... i will not be staying for long.

it's good to hear you say there is no drama.  I guess with that is it to presumptuous for me to assume that any and all insinuating comments will stop?  8O
I <3 Nicole

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2003, 10:35:12 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

i'll have a camera, and perhaps video camera at the NY meetup, and if there is anything that transpires there... i will not be staying for long.

it's good to hear you say there is no drama.  I guess with that is it to presumptuous for me to assume that any and all insinuating comments will stop?  8O

I would really like to have an actual conversation with the aboved mentioned person. I really would. Without all the insults and gauntlets thrown. By way of internet or otherwise.

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2003, 10:40:30 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

I would really like to have an actual conversation with the aboved mentioned person. I really would. Without all the insults and gauntlets thrown. By way of internet or otherwise.

but why?  you say you don't care what people think, etc... just let "above mentioned person" be and move on.  i mean really, give it up and leave it be... move on and stop worrying about what other people think.  I understand the need to have closure and what not on previous disagreements or situations but really... it's not going to happen and all this other stuff just creates havoc in my (and tricias) life and we have enough to worry about.  i want to get on and hang out/chat with people i like about interesting and intriguing topics.  don't ruin that for me or anyone else.
I <3 Nicole

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2003, 10:50:30 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

but why?  you say you don't care what people think, etc... just let "above mentioned person" be and move on.  i mean really, give it up and leave it be... move on and stop worrying about what other people think.  I understand the need to have closure and what not on previous disagreements or situations but really... it's not going to happen and all this other stuff just creates havoc in my (and tricias) life and we have enough to worry about.  i want to get on and hang out/chat with people i like about interesting and intriguing topics.  don't ruin that for me or anyone else.

LOL, how is this ruining it for you guys? I don't really care about what people think or say online or to my face because frankly, I have a life.  But I am losing grip [begins singing]>Whyyyy should I care? I'm starting to trip and losing my grip< If I really cared, wouldn't I be begging for forgivness? Apparently, I'm not sorry. I just said what I said because I got heated about some of the stuff she was doing and saying. Yes, she too can be "mean." I just express my opinion, I am sorry if some of you are offended. But I felt that people were kissing ass and acting like she was God and it really wasn't that serious. A lot of people who were afraid to say anything, so I did it. I pride myself on the fact that I do say things other people won't. God I am lame as hell.  :lol:
But, it's all good.

i dont know what to put

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2003, 10:55:23 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

LOL, how is this ruining it for you guys? I don't really care about what people think or say online or to my face because frankly, I have a life.  But I am losing grip [begins singing]>Whyyyy should I care? I'm starting to trip and losing my grip< If I really cared, wouldn't I be begging for forgivness? Apparently, I'm not sorry. I just said what I said because I got heated about some of the stuff she was doing and saying. Yes, she too can be "mean." I just express my opinion, I am sorry if some of you are offended. But I felt that people were kissing ass and acting like she was God and it really wasn't that serious. A lot of people who were afraid to say anything, so I did it. I pride myself on the fact that I do say things other people won't. God I am lame as hell.  :lol:
But, it's all good.

*whistles*

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2003, 11:00:04 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

But, it's all good.

i would agree with the lame as hell point! :P
dude for real tho, you distracted me from my work for a while!  dammit!  i have a life too but my life consists of what i do online and offline, if that is pathetic or not... who cares.  Just don't insult people around here, it's not cool.  If other people think it but won't say it, so be it... whatever "it" may be.  Allow other people to create their own opinions of people and judge them after they have the time to talk to them and get to know them... just think back to the silly bromide... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"... if you're joking with someone etc, that is fine but when you're targeting someone specific with certain references it maybe be funny to you but isn't to anyone else... so you just shouldn't do it.  keep your opinions to yourself and move on.  you have posts that are funny and amusing -- leave insults of other people out of it while here, ok?
I <3 Nicole

i dont know what to put

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2003, 11:26:14 pm »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

But, it's all good.

dude for real tho, you distracted me from my work for a while!  dammit!  i have a life too but my life consists of what i do online and offline, if that is pathetic or not... who cares.  Just don't insult people around here, it's not cool.  If other people think it but won't say it, so be it... whatever "it" may be.  Allow other people to create their own opinions of people and judge them after they have the time to talk to them and get to know them... just think back to the silly bromide... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"... if you're joking with someone etc, that is fine but when you're targeting someone specific with certain references it maybe be funny to you but isn't to anyone else... so you just shouldn't do it.  keep your opinions to yourself and move on.  you have posts that are funny and amusing -- leave insults of other people out of it while here, ok?

*yawns*

goodnight.

keith

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2003, 05:02:03 am »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

But, it's all good.

*yawns*

goodnight.

Yawn is right! LOL, that whole thing was just silly.

Katia's Lover

• AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2003, 06:59:53 am »

Oh now that is whack.

here is a funny quote:

But, it's all good.

*yawns*

goodnight.

Yawn is right! LOL, that whole thing was just silly.

Wow!  What fun!
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

David Hart

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2003, 07:00:18 am »

I hope there is no drama...I'd like you to stay for a while and have a good time! You should bring your friend as well for another haircut :wink: