Poll

rosie or the donald?

Rosie
9 (50%)
the donald
9 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: December 22, 2006, 02:03:43 pm

Author Topic: trump vs. rosie  (Read 6759 times)

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
trump vs. rosie
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 11:01:08 pm »
Quote from: "Will"
I think the whole affair is stupid. Why does anyone care?

i side with you.

i don't get why ANYONE cares about stupid things like that... especially tabloids in general and i pity the people that keep US weekly and other shameful publications funded.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
trump vs. rosie
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 12:59:07 am »
Quote from: "Jessica"

i side with you.

i don't get why ANYONE cares about stupid things like that... especially tabloids in general and i pity the people that keep US weekly and other shameful publications funded.

you're right, it is really stupid... it's not like I spend my day thinking about celeb issues, but I usually have an opinion one way or the other once somebody tells me what's going on.  But really, how can you honestly be completely apathetic when there's a situation between two people, celeb or not, which conflicts with your morals? It's not cool to meddle in other people's business, aka gossip, but when it comes to celebrities, voicing an opinion is completely rational as long as you're not getting overly emotional. For me, hearing about celeb gossip is like picking from a Would You Rather or like when somebody asks "what do you think" about an issue you really don't care about but once you start talking about it you keep having more to say. I don't let any of this get to me, so in that sense I don't really "care".. at least not for more than a few minutes. For instance, I previous claimed to be pissed at Donald for the Rosie thing, but I've still watched every episode of the Apprentice this season and the Rosie thing never really comes to mind.  And no I don't buy tabloids.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
trump vs. rosie
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 03:03:57 pm »
I don't buy tabloids either lol I was just curious what people thought. I used to watch the view everyday so yeah. Now I cant stand the show

Tellurium

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
trump vs. rosie
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 06:11:21 pm »
Quote from: "Jessica"

i side with you.

I think they're both being immature and acting like children. Why would anyone else care about two people who are just picking fights?

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
trump vs. rosie
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 11:30:11 pm »
i choose secret option three....they're both assholes and i dont care about either of them   :mrgreen: