Author Topic: getting a vanessa carlton tatooo :D  (Read 12689 times)

wyatt_afterglow

getting a vanessa carlton tatooo :D
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:03:10 am »
her name around my wrist (L)
dont tel me that its dumb :P
vanessa carlton i love her with al my hearth and becaus of her im in the music bizz now and play piano so i dont have something to worie about :D

i only whana know how can i show her i like her to know it :O

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 07:34:30 pm »
im getting an overlapping vc on my ring finger...and a k on one of my fingers for kerli and kat von d...my 3 inspirations. i love hand tats...im probably gonna do it to myself since i know how to tattoo...i have given myself quite a few small ones :)

cant wait to see your tat!!
what kind of lettering are you getting?

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:21:25 am »
^^ youre going to give yourself a tattoo?! May I suggest not. I dont know you at all really, but I do know youre young. How did you get a tattoo needle and ink?
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 10:02:38 pm »
Lol...I got the ink (calligraphy ink) from Michael's craft store, and you can use sewing needles, I know how to properly sterilize, clean the skin and area around, and care for the tattoo, as well as stencil the design before hand so it comes out the best it can...
I may be young but I know how to do this as I have done it before, and a tattoo artist is what I plan on being if modeling doesn't work out (although I will use proper tattoo guns and ink then).

Thanks for the concern :)

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 05:12:00 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
Lol...I got the ink (calligraphy ink) from Michael's craft store, and you can use sewing needles, I know how to properly sterilize, clean the skin and area around, and care for the tattoo, as well as stencil the design before hand so it comes out the best it can...
I may be young but I know how to do this as I have done it before, and a tattoo artist is what I plan on being if modeling doesn't work out (although I will use proper tattoo guns and ink then).

Umm... OW! I want a tatoo, but I wouldnt know what to get... :/

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 07:59:47 pm »

Oh. I didnt want to be mean or rude, which I hope my message didnt come off that way. I just don't want you to get sick or catch anything like HIV or hep. B. Stay careful sweety.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

wyatt_afterglow

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:54 am »
im getting an overlapping vc on my ring finger...and a k on one of my fingers for kerli and kat von d...my 3 inspirations. i love hand tats...im probably gonna do it to myself since i know how to tattoo...i have given myself quite a few small ones :)

cant wait to see your tat!!
what kind of lettering are you getting?

omfgggg kerli is the best :D
her look inspired my look

ehm im gonna do Vanessa Carlton in her hand writing
on my wrist or enkel im not sure jet :D
but cant wait

wyatt_afterglow

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 10:36:02 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"

Oh. I didnt want to be mean or rude, which I hope my message didnt come off that way. I just don't want you to get sick or catch anything like HIV or hep. B. Stay careful sweety.

ur right she needs to be care ful
i work in a piercings tatoo shop
and i learnd 5 years to do a tattoo and i only can do names
soo plz first look al the rules for the right way and dont usee indi ink
indi ink is realy dangerus

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 10:58:31 am »
Quote from: "wyatt_afterglow"
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"

ur right she needs to be care ful
i work in a piercings tatoo shop
and i learnd 5 years to do a tattoo and i only can do names
soo plz first look al the rules for the right way and dont usee indi ink
indi ink is realy dangerus

I've actually decided to wait for a number of reasons, one being I want to do it right and have it look good.
My dad (who is almost 100% against tattoos) was maybe going to let me get one when I met Kat Von D at her book signing if she was tattooing, but she wasn't and im 16. Im going to get a tattoo machine soon though so I can practice with something other than my "prison tattoo machine" that I rigged up with a guitar string.
(Im a guy btw)
The vanessa writing would be so cool (I loved the be not nobody font so much its evolved to my handwriting lmao)
Can't wait to see it when u get it!

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
Re: getting a vanessa carlton tatooo :D
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 06:23:00 pm »
Waw, making a tatoo of Nessa's name, that's cool. Haha. However, I woulnd't put her name i'd put a part of a lyric of a song, or maybe a title of one of her albums ("Be Not Nobody" is great)... Like that u r showing u r a Nessa's fan... Just an opinion. Luck with that!
xoxo,
Chuls
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:29 pm »
i wanna get one of the birds from H&T too.
i love james riches' art!

charmedguy18

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 04:58:34 pm »
....don't want you to get sick or catch anything like HIV or hep. B....
ROFLMAO!!! HHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHA OMG!
That was priceless.
Pricelessssss!! HAAHAHAH!
I am sorry, everyone. I find dark humor the funniest type of humor. And, boy was that amusing.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:57:58 am »
Quote from: iluvvanessa

A homemade tattoo device like that is not going to give him hep B or HIV unless he lets someone with those viruses use it. However, infection, bleeding and scarring are definitely risk factors. It is quite dangerous to give a tattoo this way, especially if you are doing it to yourself.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 04:18:57 pm »
i actually did one myself a couple months ago and it looks pretty good...i looked up the care for it and stuff and followed that, if the instructions on that werent followed im sure it would have turned out pretty lousy. i have a couple friends who are willing to let me tattoo them, which is good, im saving the small change i get here and there for a real tattoo machine [expensive b/c i need a power supply, foot clip, needles, ink, rubber bands, etc]
and i only use a needle once :)

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 06:32:28 am »
No offence, but doing a tattoo yourself without the experience of working and learning at a proper tattoo shop is extremely idiotic and dangerous. And i fail to understand how simply reading "instructions" gives you the knowledge on how to tattoo someone. I'm not sure what the law is where you live on how old you have to be to get a tattoo, but most places seem to be 18. At 16, i don't know where you would get a real tattoo machine, or a better question, who would sell one to a 16 year old. If your friends agree to you tattooing them, they're even more idiotic.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.