Author Topic: 21 Grams  (Read 1943 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
21 Grams
« on: November 29, 2003, 03:13:34 pm »
lol... I've been wondering what this is about! I had never heard of it... but theres a movie theater near by that's only playing it. That theater always plays the weirdest movies. Tt's where i saw Fargo, lol.
Has anyone seen it?
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
21 Grams
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 05:32:06 am »
this movie looks great.....i can't wait to see it

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
21 Grams
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 05:55:45 pm »
I finally saw it yesterday. It was weird. They kept jumping from the present, to the future, I was getting confused. It probably didn't help that I was doing something else while I was watching it. It was okay I guess.

The complex interconnected story of how the lives of a former drug addict and single mother, Christine (Naomi Watts), a terminally ill mathematics professor, Paul (Sean Penn), and a spiritual ex-convict, Jack (Benicio Del Toro), intersect after a car accident. Clea Duvall co-stars in this gritty drama that's ultimately about hope and redemption.

I would tell you more but I don't want to ruin it.  :wink:

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 21 Grams
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 08:13:16 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
lol... I've been wondering what this is about! I had never heard of it... but theres a movie theater near by that's only playing it. That theater always plays the weirdest movies. Tt's where i saw Fargo, lol.
Has anyone seen it?

DId you ever end up watching it hols?
I rememeber seeing it then immediately thinking it was crap because it was too dark and depressing, but after some time, and thinking back, it was probably one of the most insightful, true, thought provoking stories in a long time. I really loved it ...
It was great how everything was wrong and noone was right, and yet ... this is life .. and we are all connected in some crazy mixed up uncanny way.
humanity in harmony!

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni