Author Topic: Lake Geneva Leadership Weekend...V came up a bit  (Read 1727 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Lake Geneva Leadership Weekend...V came up a bit
« on: September 23, 2007, 01:44:19 pm »
So I went on a school trip with about like 100 other kids and some staff and it was the most amazing I have ever had. We went up to wisconsin to lake genva to shi auroa college forest woods thing and we did like physical tasks and stuff to build leadership skills and it was awesome!

so in the morning I am listing to V and than again in the car with a CD. later on, while on the bus going to the place (took 2 hours...SO LONG!) we were singing songs and this one girl is like "oh I know lets sing A Thousand Miles By Vanessa Carlton" so I natrulay started it off and It was an amzing time.

later on while getting ready to go to bed this one guy (was not paying attention) they were talking about songs and he was like OH " you know that song a thousand miles by Michelle Branch?" to me and I went off! I was like you weirdo its Vanessa Carlton!!! VANESSA PIANO MICHELLE GUITAR TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!! so by than I blabed about god knows what about things pertaining to V and all the guys in my cabin place were just like "ok....wow..."

later on this kid was playing the piano (very well I may add) during one of our break times and I was like do you listen to any music that has Piano in it like were it dominates the songs? and hes like VANESSA CARLTON!!!! and I was freaking out and stuff and we were talking about the stuff and surprisingly he knew about the album coming out so that was exciting

later on that day I was making my way up to this 12 foot wall thing with my group (the orange chickens...don't ask) and this girl Kelly comes up and shes like oh "when is Vanessa Carlton's new cd coming out? I heard the new song and lOve it" so I talked about it and stuff any everyone around me heard it

so it was a fun great adventourus weekend and Vanessa came up like so many times which made it all the more fun!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

twilightcarnival

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
Lake Geneva Leadership Weekend...V came up a bit
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 04:18:01 pm »
AHH thats awesome dude :D
Almost nobody knows about her here. It's depressing.
But thats really cool you met some other fans!  Id be happy =D

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...