Author Topic: How I feel right now?  (Read 2248 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
How I feel right now?
« on: May 29, 2007, 06:04:20 pm »
bored.tired.fustrated.confused.sick.pissed.angry.

^How I feel right now.

Don't know why. I once again feel like I have not gone or done anything. I feel like I have felt for a while now. No change, no nothing. I am sick of myself for some reason. I don't know why, and I cant not explain it. Its like it just making me sick knowing I am in myself. I get pissed for stupid reason. I adore my friends a lot! but for now I just have to be bymyself. I think I have to go and get to know the real me. Get to know what I am really trully capable of. I am sick of school and worrying about grades for the longest. I hate how kids act at school and I just hate it. I hate knowing (I think) that no one feels the way I am. everyone always seems like they know just who they are and what they are capable of. Am I right? I don't know it just might be the mood that I am in currently or its just a semi-permanet thing slash feeling. I need to go and try to save myself from just becoming nothing. Just another person on this planet thats dieing.

I find myself not knowing  alot of things lately. I can not explain it but I just feel it. I feel a lot of things a lot now. Whether they are negative or positive,though mostly negative. I like to speak the truth to people. That gets the mad, but I think knowing the truth saves people from feeling betrayed or used once they find out the truth. Why can't someone just tell me the truth for once instead of saying something that Alfonso wants to hear. Say the truth next time.

I dont know what this little thing serves for but I hope it helps people in the long run. If not, well at least I tried.

some people get things faster than others. The people that take them longer, we have to be there to help them. Not just shut them out compltley. You are not helping at all. You might be helping yourself from not haveing to deal with this person or having to hear them anymore but you are just causing them to be more confused and they are just simply crying out for help. I hope you are happy.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Re: How I feel right now?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 09:30:18 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"

I hate kids who just don't care about themselves. If they dont eat, cut, or are involved with drugs. Be happy you have a life and just to put yourself through that, I just cant get that through my head. Why someone would do that to themselves.

everyone gets angry... I'm pretty sure everybody who went through puberty went through an entire angry "phase." You're 15, right?  My only advice is to choose your friends wisely, but to ultimately focus on yourself. Make sure you are doing what you want to do with your life... within your capabilities of course.  Figure out what's important to you, what's important in life. Don't reach for the stars if you don't want to. If you do want to, then don't procrastinate.  Stop trying to figure yourself out and be happy that you have many years of change ahead.  Be careful though, these are words of wisdom from the pretty unwise.  :roll: haha good luck

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
How I feel right now?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 01:36:21 am »
Alot of people are just pretending they know what they want to do or believe they know what they want to do, or what is going on around them.  But it is very superficial.  There are people who really know what they want to do the rest of  their lives or what is going on around them, but I highly doubt most of them do.  They are just lying to themselves and others.  Especially if you are receiving the impression no one is telling the truth around you.  They are just acting!  It is a form of social discourse, where everyone is full of BS.  That is my take on the information you gave us.

Just try a variety of things until you find those things you like.  It will fall into place because there is only one you and it will become self evident.  Just be honest with yourself and you will be ahead of the most of the rest of the crowd.  If you are into the truth, try studying the behavior of other people.  The truth is one of the most powerful things you can have.  The truth can cut to the bone, but be careful wielding it on other people because if you are foolish it can backfire on you.

And that is what I think....hope it helps.

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 11:05:18 am »
"I hate kids who just don't care about themselves. If they dont eat, cut, or are involved with drugs. Be happy you have a life and just to put yourself through that, I just cant get that through my head. Why someone would do that to themselves."

...that was stupid to say. you hate all of them? HATE? Well obviously you've neverr felt like that before and you don't understand what goes through a persons head. Im sorry, I dont want to sound mean, but I really think you should watch what you say.[/quote]
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 08:01:46 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
"I hate kids who just don't care about themselves. If they dont eat, cut, or are involved with drugs. Be happy you have a life and just to put yourself through that, I just cant get that through my head. Why someone would do that to themselves."

...that was stupid to say. you hate all of them? HATE? Well obviously you've neverr felt like that before and you don't understand what goes through a persons head. Im sorry, I dont want to sound mean, but I really think you should watch what you say.
[/quote]

I agree. You say you hate people that you don't understand, but have you ever thought that maybe some people feel and behave in the way that you describe BECAUSE others hate them just because they don't understand them?
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON