Author Topic: Interesting Article  (Read 6265 times)

Angelcorrine

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Interesting Article
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:01 pm »
So, anyways, if the Matrix are on one of V's singles, that means a very good chance of commercial success, right?  Lots of radio play!

Do we have any idea what song/songs they were working on?

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
Interesting Article
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 10:03:10 am »
Quote from: "Angelcorrine"
So, anyways, if the Matrix are on one of V's singles, that means a very good chance of commercial success, right?  Lots of radio play!

Do we have any idea what song/songs they were working on?

First paragraph: whomever produces or mixes or masters a song has nothing to do with the promotion or radio play or actual chart success of a song, though it can help.

The song titles are here somewhere.  I found them on BMI.com a while ago.  It made me shudder that VC was working with those guys.  They're good at what they do, but to me VC is a pop singer/songwriter with her own proven ability to bring it.

Dan/NS

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Interesting Article
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 10:08:11 am »
^ i agree.

when i was younger, my favorite artists were michelle branch, vanessa carlton, and avril lavigne.

michelle's kind of broken out of that little group, doing her pop/country thing, and vanessa definitely had, with harmonium..

and though i think some songs are on par with harmonium, others have me worried that she'll be brought back into that little group that avril never left (though her second album was better than her first.. and third). just hearing the name the matrix with vanessa's name makes me nervous and makes me cringe.
Samuel
(he/him)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Interesting Article
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 11:56:29 am »
I'm just glad she has all these people behind her and about to get her career back.  I think the promotion is going to be big.  Thank god for that.