Author Topic: My horoscope said: "This should be a peaceful day"  (Read 1325 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
My horoscope said: "This should be a peaceful day"
« on: May 27, 2003, 04:27:00 pm »
I didn't see anything peaceful about it at all, lol

I always read my horoscopes at yahoo and they are almost always right about everything (I don't read them until after my day)

Well first, in drivers ed. I heard about this girl from my town, that wen't to school at TVHS (where im takin summer school) well her and her boyfriend were driving home (her boyfriend driving) and he fell asleep at the wheel. And the girl died. I kept hearing about it all day. I didn't know her but it was still kinda sad...

Onto a lighter note, Then in my 3rd period class my teacher kept yelling at our group the whole time (not really yelling, more like directing, but she kinda scared me, lol)

Then in P.E. it was miserable...It was about 103 degrees someone said, im bringing a mini fan tomorrow, ha

It wasn't a bad day or anything, just definitely not peaceful...tho when Lillix gave Justin Timberlake a "bust" on TRL, that made my day...

Anyone who wants to share their day, go ahead, just felt like saying how my day was. which is rare for me to post on here...but anyway

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
My horoscope said: "This should be a peaceful day"
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 04:52:34 pm »
I woke up really late this morning. I forgot some ITEM's that I really needed for the day. Then I was cold in school. It's been raining for like 5 days. Then I go to gym where she wont let me play because I didn't change my sneakers. Then I go to art and got paint all over me and this other girl!! haha the girl was like " You did not just get paint all over me" and everyone was laughing going "Good Job,Shelly" haha. Then in english I had to write 2 poems. Then I got a quiz back in English and got a 100 when almost everyone failed. Then I went to math and had the budget project which is fun cuz I'm an economist. Then I had history and my teacher thought I was bleeding because I got paint of my arm. He said I looked like I got pushed into a locker!! haha Then I went to French and that teacher scares me!! he's like qu'est-ce tu va fait? Or something and I don't know what to say so I said Je suis alle a CVS and then he asked me what I got and I said oui!! haha  then I went to shaws with my dad to get rice and some fruit. Then I came home and made a sig and then took a nap!!
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night