Author Topic: The Journey Is More Important Than The Start, The End.  (Read 3170 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
The Journey Is More Important Than The Start, The End.
« on: June 21, 2003, 12:02:37 pm »
I thought I would post these Linkin Park lyrics to remind you all of something. We're coming closer and closer to the new V©2. You'll get excited and excited more and more day by day. Especially when we get within 2-3 Weeks of the release.

Do you remember the days before BnN and everyone was so excited about it, now after you have BnN it's not as fun.

Well wha I am saying is enjoy the anticipation of V©2. It will be really exciting. And after you get it, it won't be so much fun. So enjoy the journey!

*Watches No-one reply to this odd topic*

[Daniel]

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 06:57:18 pm »
Hmm, that may apply to some people, but I'm still very excited about having 'Be not Nobody'!!! :razz:  I want to sing and dance everytime I play it! :D I'm greatly anticipating the next time I put it in, which I'm afraid is going to have to be right now!

But yes, the anticipation is going to get thick around here as VCII gets closer to the bottom of the top stack! :D
Dustin

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 07:18:35 pm »
I know that I bought Be not Nobody like a week after it came out and everyone that I told I got it thought I was a freak. I didn't care. so I burnt the CD for everyone I knew and most of them went out and bought the cd. hahaha and then I couldn't wait for PB to come out and once it came out I ran to the record store with my sister and we both bought the cd and it had the radio version of pb!! haha We were so excited!! and I'm still excited to own BnN. I sometimes go into record stores just to see if they have BnN! haha
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 07:27:01 pm »
You were "go" excited?  Wow, that's a whole new kind of excitement for me! :D

I go into record stores from time to time also to see if they have 'BnN', and if it's back in behind stuff, I always pull out a couple of copies and put them at the front of the rack. :wink:

Like I've said in other threads, I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and I'm just hoping I can find a record store that's open till 12:30AM Monday night so I can be the first around here to have it, because I'll have it on release date!! :!:
Dustin

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2003, 08:00:10 pm »
haha woah the s and the g aren't even close. I must be losing it!! haha I do the same thing at record stores. I just go in the store to see if they have it and then if they do I put it up front after I look to see if it has songs I don't have...haha I know I think the songs are going to magically appear and then I put it up front. One time they didn't have BnN and so I went up front and said "Did you know that you don't have Be not Nobody...Vanessa Carltons Album? I wanted to buy that CD I think I'll take my money to another store" and then I went walked out of the store!! haha I looked back and the person had his mouth wide open!! haha classic moment!! lol
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Re: The Journey Is More Important Than The Start, The End.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2003, 09:03:27 pm »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
I thought I would post these Linkin Park lyrics to remind you all of something. We're coming closer and closer to the new V©2. You'll get excited and excited more and more day by day. Especially when we get within 2-3 Weeks of the release.

Do you remember the days before BnN and everyone was so excited about it, now after you have BnN it's not as fun.

Well wha I am saying is enjoy the anticipation of V©2. It will be really exciting. And after you get it, it won't be so much fun. So enjoy the journey!

[Daniel]

Actually you are right man. There is a lull right now and it is pretty boring, but once we get confirmation on a date and the tracklist and all that, I am sure I will get excited again and VC will be jumping back in my playlist and that and it will be top priority to find the new songs, etc., just how it was for me with "Fallen" and "Hotel Paper" since "BnN" ...

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

superscientific

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • Bang Bang?
    • MSN Messenger - superscientific@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 08:23:56 am »
Yeah We will have to see
I have faith in VC and it will take sometime to get new material..
I hope she releases a song soon though so she won't be forgotten by the public/radio listeners ears....
Maybe a soundtrack or a duet with someone...*hopefully*
or the first single =)

danny

"you fake like a smile...like a hug I'm tight" - Common "Hungry"
Check out Missy Higgins Music Now!
Myspace!

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 08:24:22 am »
well, for me, it was like, i hear this song on the radio... i dont know who its by or what its called...then about a few days later i found out, and its a thousand miles by vanessa carlton... then as her cd is being advertised, im all like, oh yay im so getting this cd, that song is awesome! so,...then the day it comes out im all excited and i go to bestbuy right away and get a bnn....
yeah whatever my point is...uhhhh.....i love bnn and always will its like my favorite cd, and i am extremly excited about the next Vanessa cd comming out, and i can gaurentee that i will get it as soon as best buy or whereever lets me in their store(when they open :roll: )
and i will listen and listen to it,....but...i will not neglect my bnn cd!

:arrow:

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2003, 10:51:55 am »
yeah.... i cannot wait for the new album... but remember in the candies interview thing she said she would put somethin out soon for her fans. so hopefully she will! but im sure it'll be worth the wait when her new album does come out!!! *cant wait* :D
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

nessathegreat

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
new cd
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2003, 05:07:05 pm »
I really can't wait for the new nessa cd it should be great . As far as the public forgetting nessa remember atm is still no. 9 on the adult contempary charts , no one has forgot .

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2003, 02:58:50 pm »
I hope she just all out pulls some stuff and puts some songs on there that know one will know about or hear until the release!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar