Author Topic: does anyone like to read?  (Read 1630 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
does anyone like to read?
« on: June 01, 2003, 11:46:12 am »
8O  :!:  8O  8O  8O  8O  :?  :?  :? I do! if you do what kinds do you like? romance would be mine....lol (hey its true)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 11:47:25 am »
reading isn't bad. i like novels; sci-fi, adventure

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 11:47:42 am »
right now i'm into James A. Michener.  But my favorite authors have always been Tolkein, Dickens, C.S. Lewis, and Louis Sachar.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
I recommend
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 11:58:31 am »
Christine Feehan!!! really, especailly dark fire and dark guardian. You will love it, I read after twilight which was like three stories in one book by different authors and I loved her story! so I read every book she wrote. really, I am not kidding. I also recommend Amanda Ashley she is a good writer too.
Amanda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar