Author Topic: REGENTS exams  (Read 3313 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« on: June 24, 2003, 09:06:06 am »
hmmm... so i just got done taking my last regents exam. if you dont know what those are they're new york state tests.  I just took chemistry and im pretty positive i failed.... ughhhh and i studied so much for it.  My math was not so great either, dono how i did on that.  US history i got an 86 which is good for me in S.S.  Spanish i know i got in the 90's so im happy bout that.  but im sooooo worried that i failed chemistry and maybe math... cuz then i'll havta retake them in August! :x  :(
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 09:28:01 am »
Lmao I just took the chem regents!

sooo bad!

wtf was up with that 1000 times acidic one?

Gina

• View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 10:09:21 am »
haha i had no clue what that was.... how are u supposed to find the ph with that???  oh well i guess...... theres so many i didnt know that i cant even narrow it down hehe
Gina

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 11:34:12 am »
lol.. I wrote zero. I had no clue either. haha.

I just wanna find out what I got right now

and just get it over with.

Gina

• View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 05:01:34 pm »
same hereee
Gina

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
REGENTS exams
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 11:58:50 am »
This really has nothing to do with anything at all, but that's okay. Alright. We had this Science test, and it was on something I can't remeber 'cause I don't care, but we had to find the percentage for something, and I, just guessing, put 85% and the real answer was . . .

.1%! That's okay though. 'Cause I tried. And everyone's a winner anyway.

That is all.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 03:29:47 pm »

bad

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2003, 07:33:16 am »
eep! science is my worse subject....i had to drop Chem. from my schedule from this year to next year because (and here's a little trick that everyone in highschool should know): when you send in your transcripts to colleges your senior year, your grades are frozen so the college will see what classes you are taking but not the grade. (i will forever be in debt to my counselor for telling me that). I took the math  3 regents in jan. and passed with a 67 (whoop whoop!) which for me is huge. i'm horredous at math. however the english regents in jan. was really easy...97 for me (but i take ap english) and 97 in USHAG (again i take ap USHAG).

Did anyone take any AP classes? i thought that the english one was ok, and compared to the practice ones we took in USHAG i thought that the AP USHAG was fair.

Gina

• View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2003, 08:43:25 am »
no AP classes for me... i figure if its not gonna look that much better if i take AP classes and do bad in them or if i take the reg classes and do better.  Anyways in Jan i got an 89 on english and then i got an 86 on USHAG haha good for me... math course 3 still dono what i got... and chem well i passed with flying colors 66 yeah babyyyy hahahah! im just thrilled i passed... so many ppl in my school didnt pass it, because we have a new teacher who absolutely does not teach... so everyone had to prett much teach it to themselves... my parents are perfectly fine with it so im real happy!
Gina

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2003, 09:52:06 am »
Quote from: "NYnessaholicGina"
i passed with flying colors 66 yeah babyyyy hahahah! im just thrilled i passed... so many ppl in my school didnt pass it, because we have a new teacher who absolutely does not teach... so everyone had to prett much teach it to themselves... my parents are perfectly fine with it so im real happy!

lol, when i told my mom i got a 67 i thought she was going to fly through the roof with happiness! it's okay though, colleges don't even look at your regents scores, so as long as you pass you're fine!

i know what you mean about new teachers...my math teacher was new..it was horrible. he was such a gomer. finally we all got fed up and i was elected to go up to him and tell him.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2003, 12:36:59 pm »
The chem was hard!

Soo many people didn't pass.

I got an 89.. but still

I am realllly unhappy.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2003, 03:52:53 pm »
did anyone hear about the Math 1 regents? it was in my paper today....i guess it was really hard and there was even some stuff on there that wasn't in the curriculum...so now they don't know what to do. i know that the passing rate for physics this year was awful. my friend got a 42 and he was one of the top grades in his class....

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
REGENTS exams
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2003, 09:44:02 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
did anyone hear about the Math 1 regents? it was in my paper today....i guess it was really hard and there was even some stuff on there that wasn't in the curriculum...so now they don't know what to do. i know that the passing rate for physics this year was awful. my friend got a 42 and he was one of the top grades in his class....

I did hear about that!

That is crazy.

That's like the physics regents last year. Everybody did HORRIBLY,

soo I think they just ended up throwing out those grades.