Author Topic: How is your summer?  (Read 2224 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
How is your summer?
« on: July 01, 2003, 05:22:15 pm »
Mine is pretty good...I don't like waking up and going to summer school for 4 hours and 30mins to do advanced geometry!  when I leave I see my brother sleeping and I wish I were him...oh how I envy him every morning. and here in cali it is getting so hot! thank the lordy me I live by the beach...lol so any plans? I can't wait for friday...but then again advanceed geometry we have a test...blah!
Amanda-Panda :wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
ummmm
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 05:27:14 pm »
no job and only 1 class so it's great!!!! :D
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
How is your summer?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 05:59:50 pm »
eek! I'm in summer school also, except i'm in Algebra 1B for 5 in a half hours with the most confusing teacher in the world! I also have an hour of tutoring at home. I just started yesterday, & i'm so brain dead. I feel so uncomfortable at this school to because it's not my school, it's actually at our rival school (ha) & yeah...tho after summer school i'm getting out of my fucking most boring town & going to Pennsylvania for a week, so it's all good. Oh not to mention I have piano lessons every Thursday, & I have to practice everyday. So yeah, i'm pretty much out of the loop right now.

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
well
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 11:34:04 pm »
im bored but alls well here
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
How is your summer?
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 11:39:45 pm »
a2+b2=c2

hehe Ya I know I'm just the cutest thingy!!!! Haha Amanda I thought you didn't like the beach? As I recall it was like sand up the ass!! haha She's so cute!! Laura have fun  in Pennsylvania. You should go to hershys park and buy me a hershys tee-shirt that says sweet and lovable and I'll buy you a Mr.Cool teeshirt!!!! lol jk.

So my summer is going great sofar. Yup! The other day I went to the beach for the frist time this year with a friend of mine and I got a really really bad sunburn. Ouch it hurts so bad. My face is starting to bleed and that can't be a good thing. So I look worse then I usually do. It's kinda bad but whatever. And today I went to my friends pool which was really really cool. I love going swimming. Plus her next door neighbor is wicked WICKED hot!! lol So thats my summer so far. I'm gonna go see legally blonde 2 with my friend!! lol I can't wait. You look like a 4th of July,that makes me want a hot dog real bad! haha
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

GermanSusi

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 261212972
    • MSN Messenger - susi_from_germany@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - phoebetivia
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.net.ms
    • Email
How is your summer?
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 11:42:11 am »
*boring*

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Thats great to hear!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 01:57:58 pm »
Tomorrow is my test...blah! I said thank god I live next to the beach. never said I would go swimming in it...! no way.. I can't really swim at the beach though it not only the yucky sand in the ass thing but I have a skin disorder so I have to wear a shirt over my bath suit and I have to wear loads of sun block and all this stuff. and the salt burns my skin really bad..owwwwieee! but yeah, I just got some 'new' cream from the doctor, it better work for what I am paying for it, well my parents acutally. I hate all the stuff they make me try. it makes me feel like I am some 'experiment' ya know! and I feel like a grease monkey! *throws creams in trash* there! lol Shelly or whatver your name is thats great that your having fun. My sisters boy/f is soooo hot! I had a crush on him in 8th grade. I was buying snack yesterday and saw them kissing, again. and I said ewww and my sis was like, "who the f*** was that we can do what we want..oh its my sister...haha...shut up amy" its great to tease my sis the way I do. Well so long...
Amanders :wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar