Author Topic: I miss school...  (Read 1874 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
I miss school...
« on: July 19, 2003, 09:49:06 pm »
Yeah it has come down to that. Bored out of my mind...

I'm going to Pennsylvania on Aug.7th for a week, so maybe I won't be so bored then, ahh well

VanessaLover03

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GodMustHateMe003
    • View Profile
    • Email
I miss school...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 11:41:20 pm »
wow...never thought id hear that
A Very Proud NESSAholic and NESSAjedi PadVan,
Alex

NESSAholics forever!!!!

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
I miss school...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 12:36:17 am »
I don't miss school.. and I certainly don't miss anybody from school ;D

Moogs21

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
well
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 07:38:30 am »
i miss school terribly , and i have ever since it got out

i dont like summer...i want school

but i want out seniors back when i come to school  :twisted:

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
I miss school...
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 08:09:09 am »
I'm sooooo scared to go back to school. Last night I had this weird dream...ahh that I started french class again and it was like french 1A- french 2 and I'm supposed to be in french 2. I had no idea why there were 3 different levels in 1 class but whatever. I kept on comming in late everyday and I got yelled at by the teacher who told me to read the damn directions. She's gonna be my french teacher this year. The class was like 2 periods long. Then I couldn't find my locker and I got into a fight with someone in gym the period before and then my house was next to the school and my house was the kind of house that had like a late connecting it to the school...lol and so I was going to bring my dogs and I let them out on the little connecting thingy because they were gonna come to my french class and then my big dog jumped in the water which was only like 2 feet high and then the little dog jumped on her back and they were swimming around. So then I left them and ran into french class but I was late!! And then I got morning detention. It was awful!!! When I woke up I was really freaked out. haha my sister was like whats wrong and I told her the dream and she was like dno't worry about it and I was like well.........I'm gonna be late for french class all this year...I can feel it. I'm soooo scared now.  :cry:
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
I miss school...
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 12:21:54 pm »
Your scared to go back to school? Haha, man I can't wait to go back. The only thing about school i'm scared of is Algebra, lol

My senior year is gonna rock. Me and my friend along with some of the people I usually have in my classes, are going to have my History teacher from last year for Gov. & Economics for Senior year, haha & my friend thinks the teacher is all mean and stuff even tho she's never had her before, & I thought the same thing before I had her, but she's a cool teacher. My friend is gonna be like "ah I hate this teacher" and i'm gonna laugh, lol