Author Topic: Vanessa on Hold  (Read 5771 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 03:20:56 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"
Ohh yeah we have that

I wish the phone would ring!  I wannna use some!

LMFAO!!!!!

tylor

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 10:31:39 am »
I found some more of the old ones!

*When they call try to convince them that it was you calling them*

*Try reversing it, and try to sell them your dog or cat!*

*Immitate(spelling) the ring, by just saying, "Seven days!"*

*Give the phone to a younger sibling and tell them the man/woman wants to give you something*

*Begining fighting with someone while the telemarketer is selling*

*Act interested, ask questions and then remember that you just bought the same item from walmart two days ago...*

*Try to convince the telemarketer to just give you 2 and 1/2 half of whatever the item is*

*If it is a door to door witness(mormons, jahovas witnesses) then invited them in and let them talk, agree and then offer them a beer, or a cigarette.*

*Or just try This*

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

tylor2000

• View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 10:58:19 am »
I just ask religious people to come in and then I have a huge religious discussion with them that is way over most of their heads.  I just love when people new to that are supposed to talk with me (with someone standing right beside them helping.)  Most of the  time they leave confused and questioning their own religion.  Every once in a while you find someone who really knows stuff and it all just comes down to disagreeing.  

tylor

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2003, 11:09:04 am »
I like to prank call their number for a free book of mormon,

1-888-537-2200

I always just confuse them, asking about wha the hell a mormon is....

And this one time when I was about 13, me and my neighbors were sitting on their porch, and I saw them going to the person-next-doors-house, and so we ran into their house and grabbed crayons, and paper, and wrong "Morons are wrong," but right before they got there we noticed that it said "morons" and not "Mormon" so we switched it, and started marching around a tree in their front yard chanting mormons are wrong, (because at that time I was under my parents religious beliefs) and then the mormons walked up to us and started asking us questions, and they were like so what are you doing marching around the tree....And I just said, oh its just a tradition we have, of walking around this tree 100 times a day...and he said something about that was cool, and then we held our small signs down, and he asked what we were drawing....and I said, oh were just drawing nature and stuff, and he asked to see it, and the two other guys I was with just tore theirs up, and I just held mine and said it wasn't finished....So he started yacking on and on and on and on about mormons...and I said....some stuff back, and then we finally got them to leave...then when they were gone, the two guys I was with said that the other mormon guy kept looking at my paper, cause the sun was shining through it cause I was holding it to the side, and he could read it....I was like oh well...

That was my long random story of the day....That was incredibly grammatically incorrect!

[Daniel]

GermanSusi

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 261212972
    • MSN Messenger - susi_from_germany@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - phoebetivia
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.net.ms
    • Email
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 11:42:44 am »
Thats cool!

My mother would never sing a Vanessa Carlton song.
My mother doesn't really like her  :lol:

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 01:05:41 pm »
(Not that I'm going along with the Mormon-bashing thing, here, but . . .)

Every time Mormons come to our door, my Mom tells them we're Catholic and they ALWAYS try to get us to convert (like Catholicism is ''wrong'' or ''bad . . .'' They're just jealous they're not a kick-ass Catholic like I am.) Jackie's Mom tells them she worships Satan.

Also, my Mom doesn't like Vanessa, (she thinks she's annoying, untalented, sings through her nose, Etc.), though she'd probably start singing, too. She does things like that just to get on my nerves. =O

I hate AOL.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 01:08:15 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
(Not that I'm going along with the Mormon-bashing thing, here, but . . .)

Every time Mormons come to our door, my Mom tells them we're Catholic and they ALWAYS try to get us to convert (like Catholicism is ''wrong'' or ''bad . . .'' They're just jealous they're not a kick-ass Catholic like I am.) Jackie's Mom tells them she worships Satan.

Also, my Mom doesn't like Vanessa, (she thinks she's annoying, untalented, sings through her nose, Etc.), though she'd probably start singing, too. She does things like that just to get on my nerves. =O

I hate AOL.

My mom likes her,
I hate aol
I just tell the mormons...Since that one time....That I'm atheist and they need to leave, or well be playing chase the mormon down the street with the gun!

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2003, 01:10:41 pm »
Lol, "chase the Mormon"

I hate my computer speakers. They don't have an outlet for my headphones. What the hell is up with that?!

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2003, 01:16:39 pm »
I have a headphone thing on my computer at home cause my speakers suck!

Angelcorrine

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Vanessa on Hold
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 09:45:19 am »
My parents have this huge-ass picture of the Pope in our foyer... whenever the mormons show up, they see it and flee in terror!  No really, they see it and leave without saying a word... It's actually quite humorous.  Except that recently they started using another tactic - they've been giving my 3 year old brother those Mormon coloring books... yeah, I don't like that so much.