Author Topic: its mellllyyy  (Read 3997 times)

mellsbells12

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - luvabugg12
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« on: August 11, 2003, 06:06:50 pm »
c'est moi--MELLS

i know people know me, but some people dont know that much about me..or so i think !

nicknames-- melsy, mells bells, melissa (real name lol) or meliss

i've only been to one VC show, and i was WICKED lucky to go to that, and it was the time of my freaking life!!!  i know that sometimes someone my age cant get to every show, and then i dont post much anymore--but i love reading the site :) but still in heart i'm a TRUEEEEEEE nessaholic, and what vanessa gave me, and most of all --all you fans have given me will travel with me EVERYWHERE!! you guys constantly run my mind

when i'm not around VC sites :P i'm usually just playin piano on my own, i recorded some stuff w/ my crappy crappy recorder on my laptop ..but its kinda fuzzy, and hopefully if i keep taking music classes in high school and college i will go into the music business or french ..haha random, yet the only things i'm good at

yes..once again french is another passion, dont ask me why but i do really well in french classes, and the language comes easy for me!! french people..french cities..i love you!! i actually hate the real world, but since its in France i watch for the little culture clips *dork i know* but its fun

i also play muchos soccer and softball outside of school, soccer is just starting, today actually was the first day of Major League Soccer Camp where these coaches from England come and help us train before tryouts next week !! EEK!!  softball just ended a couple weeks ago, this year it wasnt as fun as usual because theres always people who ruin things, and it was one of those years, but softball is softball--and it just makes you stronger to go thru with it

everyone has their beginner starting stories on what got them hooked to V, and mine was that my ex-boyfriend moved to hawaii and definitely just stopped calling and everything, and a month before he moved when i was contemplating how to deal w/ a NY --> Hawaii relationship, it was V's first TRL performance, the green lace, the water bottle--everything i remember, and i remember she played "a thousand miles" and i was crying, i wanted to be just like her in that moment..then it took like 4 months to sign up on the VCMB, but ever since i've had a blast!

some weird things that i'm in love with are DOGSSSS and RAIN!! those are 2 random things..
--dogs- because they're adorable ..except for violent ones, i have a cute little jack russel that i've posted pictures of a couple times!
and rain--i just think its a beautiful thing to capture when it happens, last night actually i was outside and it started downpouring and just looking through one rain drop and seeing the house lights glisten through it was awesome!

alright..well if anyone actually read all of that, i hope you got to know me better, or was semi-interesting!!

PM me anytime, i'll try and post more..but i finally got a job, and soccer starts then school starts and things go crazy--but everyone here is running my mind all the time!! thanks for everything :)

<3 mells <3

mellsbells12

• View Profile
awww
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 06:19:52 pm »
i love you katia!! you're great..thanks, i looked SOOO stupid for like 5 minutes there, lol my hero = katia

<3 mells <3 <3 <3

thank you thank you thank you!

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 06:24:14 pm »
Hey Melly  :wink:  
Im Katie, its lovely to meet you HAHA!

Damn I miss you alot, it is so cool that you have started to post here because I can only get in contact with other nessaholics through pms on this board now   :D
How have you been? Whats new?

Its so great to see you here, it really really is!

Also nice introduction.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
its mellllyyy
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 06:26:33 pm »
A few things...

Yes, i read it all  :D
Yes, I feel like i know you much better know (because i knew very little about you!) so great job on the introduction.

I know things can get hectic... work+school+sports must be insane, i just try to find a good 15-20 minutes a day to hop online... i use it as time to wind down from the crazy stuff that happened that day.  Maybe you could do that as well.

If not, there are always weekends :) either way, welcome welcome, have fun posting and any questions or concerns, feel free to ask any one of us

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

mellsbells12

• View Profile
*hugeeeee smile*
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 06:33:43 pm »
ahh its good to be back

and katie! i havent talked to you in ages, everytime i see Delta's name or think about her i automatically think of you, its so terrible and i sent soo many well wishes for her.

thanks guys =) definitely i'll be here more often hehe

<3 mells

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Re: *hugeeeee smile*
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 06:43:25 pm »
Quote from: "Melly Moo"
ahh its good to be back

Its so great to have you back mell!!

Quote from: "Melly Moo"

and katie! i havent talked to you in ages, everytime i see Delta's name or think about her i automatically think of you, its so terrible and i sent soo many well wishes for her.

Awww yeh ive sent her well wishes aswell, but shes a true champion (makes it sound like shes a horse LOL) and will get through it!!
Im sure she appreciated what you sent her  :wink:  

Im sorry I havnt been on AIM for the longest time.
I want to but right now im at school and i cant download any sort of chat because it wont let me  :cry:

I hope your taking care of yourself Mells!
Also how is your piano playing going?
Do you know how to play any Delta songs?

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 07:17:08 pm »
WELCOME MISS MELLS!!!!!!! hehe.... im so glad u finally decided to really post here... well i hope u do!  i misss u like crazy darlin, even tho we talk on aim n stuff, we realllly gotta meet up again sometime soon! you rock! and i absolutely adore yaa!  

love ya always sweetie ~ gina
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

GermanSusi

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 261212972
    • MSN Messenger - susi_from_germany@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - phoebetivia
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.net.ms
    • Email
its mellllyyy
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 09:14:59 am »
Sorry I am too lazy to read everything you have written  :lol:

But WELCOME

Susanne

http://www.alex-bach.com

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 10:04:37 am »
Welcome!

LimeTwister

its mellllyyy
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 11:23:23 am »
for some reason...none of that made me feel like i know you better....

hmm... 8O

LOL! welcome welcome miss rain goddess...I know there has to be a few more reasons why you like rain...or maybe not...

"i kissed your mouth, she's still too young"

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 11:43:27 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
for some reason...none of that made me feel like i know you better....

hmm... 8O

LOL! welcome welcome miss rain goddess...I know there has to be a few more reasons why you like rain...or maybe not...

"i kissed your mouth, she's still too young"

you kissed melly? hehehe :wink:   oh wait she is ur wifey so its all good
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
its mellllyyy
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 05:04:09 pm »
:) nice to see you here