Author Topic: Great Site About the Corrupt Digital Distribution of Music  (Read 1571 times)

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
-- Jason

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Great Site About the Corrupt Digital Distribution of Music
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 12:51:26 pm »
haha, I do feel not guily when I pay $.99 for something I would probably delete in 2 days....

itunes iSbogus that was funny!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Re: Great Site About the Corrupt Digital Distribution of Mus
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 03:44:26 pm »
It's better quality than the rips  on the p2p networks. No skips. Etc. I would still rather have the CD though.

BTW.... iTunes is legit. But do a search for buymusic.com and you will see that some artists there aren't getting paid any for their music on there, and they never oked them selling their music.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Great Site About the Corrupt Digital Distribution of Music
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 03:34:10 am »
I don't get it...I would much rather listen to the radio all day waiting for that one song rather than buying it off itunes. I don't do much downloading...but I'm not gonna pay .99 for a song. Thats wicked stupid. This is why we have the radio and that thing.......ummm kazaa. I seriously don't think Kazaa is a bad thing if you're only downloading a few songs. Like for me rap songs because I'm not going to buy a rap album...it would give me a headache but some of the rap songs on the radio are good so I download the song. If the song is good on the next single I'll buy the cd if my funds allow it. I don't think .99 cents makes you feel unguilty because I don't feel guilty and I can get it for free!!!!! Soon singers are gonna say that you have to subscrib to the radio to listen to it. It'll all be like that x radio thing. It's craziness.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night