Author Topic: Personal TLC  (Read 2465 times)

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
Personal TLC
« on: October 16, 2003, 10:13:48 am »
Wedding Story, A Baby Story, Dating Story, Makeover Story, Personal Story....all the A ________ Stories!

I've been watching A Wedding Story ever since it's been on, it's one fo my all time favorites!  I like Dating Story too, but only when they don't like eachother, ahahaha.  And I like it because it's one of the original reality dating seris outside of The Dating Game and Love Connection.

Anyone else?
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Personal TLC
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 11:46:22 am »
loooove them 8)  i always watch them.... well when i'm not in school. i love them and i actually like the new stuff they have on... perfect proposal and second chance hehe!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

freshlettuce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Personal TLC
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 03:32:13 pm »
I watch just the first five minutes of A Wedding Story because I love hearing the couple tell the viewer how they met.  The rest of the show I usually skip because I'm not always into the style of the wedding or the reception or I might not like the couple.   :roll:

But those first five minutes are a gem!

I dig A Personal Story.  I love makeovers and plastic surgery certainly is the ultimate makeover.