Author Topic: Friendship Help  (Read 2514 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« on: December 10, 2003, 06:26:01 pm »
:(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I made Nicole something and she was mean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in my opinion!
*humph*
why cant we just be friends again? why does she have to be soooooo stubborn and blame it ALL on me, its not ALL my fault dammit!
its her fault too, and she can't realize it, why? why? why?

I try, but she doesn't want to make an effort either, maybe my friends are right, by telling me if she doesn't care, then why should I?
but the truth is I DO care, and I always will care!

she was my BESTEST FRIEND....thats hard.

Amy

why

why

why

why

?

?

?

?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 06:33:36 pm »
Sorry,darling. sometimes people are just weird and they move on. You need to move on,too. It's wicked hard. This is relitivly easy to me because it seems like with me and my oldest best friend our friendship is like a roller coaster so I have learned to sorta be hard in the sense of friendship,ya know? Like not really careing if someone won't talk to me when it is truely their fault, ya know? There is only so much you can do for someone and then it's THEIR time to accept.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Manda

• View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 07:42:51 pm »
thanks, shelly.

I dont think she really cares, if she is acting that way.

She's very odd, to think that it was all my fault, I admit to ignoring her on a few occasions, but it was because she was toooooo much for me at some times, I just needed my space, ya know?

but that doesn't constitute her to blame me for our whole entire relationship which was mutual, it seems as though, she wants to put the blame squarely on my shoulders, when some of that blame needs to go on hers too, our good qualitites should override the bad, and thats what a friendship is.

what did I do to her that was so bad?

I didn't do anything bad, as what she has been through, she claims i "physically and emotionally drained her" which makes me feel like a hippo on her back who made her life hell....

she needs to get a reality check, big time.

thanks for helping me out, its been like a month or two, and hopefully I start to forget soon, its just I see her everyday, and I see her online everyday too, its not like I can forget her when she's always there.

your a good friend to help me out, thank you again.

Lynnnnnnnnnnie

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

babeykangaroo

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - joannnna_langton@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - babeykangaroo
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 11:57:14 am »
me and my friend used to break up ALL the time. it really upset me, and her... but i guess in the end, we became better friends because of it. We now really respect each other, and have a stronger friendship than ever. i hope you can work it out, and maybe you'll be better friends because of whats happened. Good luck. *hugs* Jo x x x

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 12:31:13 pm »
I hope things will get better

but I also hope that this won't be the same as on the O board

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Layla

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 01:02:11 pm »
friends are stoopid sometimes, doesn't mean they're bad people and they aren't good friends. People make mistakes, sometimes people say things and regret them but don't have the guts to mention it and say sorry. Make sure you're both clear on your argument before you decide to completely leave it. It's a mistake I manage to make all the time, and if I can't learn from it, someone might as well do!

I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow

Manda

• View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 01:22:03 pm »
no one understands, I try and I try and I try!

Everytime I want to play basketball with the other girls, where i used to play, so I can talk to her, she sits out, only because she doesn't want to be near me. which I think is very rude towards me. We are both very stubborn, I know I am, and I know she is too. And she has been telling everyone that she doesn't want to be friends with me ever again, and then yesterday she said she was just tired of what I had done to her. we both did things to each other, things I'm not even proud of. I hate repeating our stupid fight, I really do.

I just can't see why she wont be my friend again.

was she really a friend if she feels this way?

people tell me she has moved on, another reason for me to doubt she was a really good friend, why do I feel so empty without her?

she was like the sunshine in my life, I really loved talking to her, her good qualities were amazing, and they definately overrode her bad quallitites.

:roll: I'm just so sad without her.

ya know? its been like two months, the last day we were friends was halloween day.....

thanks for the advice.

Lynnie

Layla

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Friendship Help
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 01:40:22 pm »
no i get ya, but if it really is that bad, ur just gunna have 2 leave it :? if she isn't gunna try, u shouldn't either

I feel like a shadow
Walking behind who you think I am
Just like my shadow