Author Topic: Who Dey?  (Read 4028 times)

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Who Dey?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2003, 08:38:30 am »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
'Tis a sad day in Bengalville....

WHERE WERE YOU, ANDREW? hahaha...

Dude!  I completely forgot to e-mail you back.  I got so busy with x-mas and figuring out plans and what not that I just blanked on it.  I didn't remember till I was on my way to cincy.  That's my bad.

But it was a depressing game anyways.......  not a memory I want.

Those refs sucked.  Someone explain to me how EITHER of those Chad Johnson pass INT calls were Legit?

:cry:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Who Dey?
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2003, 08:42:39 am »
It's okay, I didn't have to meet you.

I know! It was like what did the Bengals do that made the refs hurt them so much. I was really disappointed in their performance.

And those damn Brownies! There was this person on the way out who was waving a Browns banner over the ... ehh, whatever, and he was yelling stuff like, "Who dey! Who dey! Yeah right! Bengals suck!" I held back my want to push him over the banner and say, "Who's 5-11 and who's 8-8? Eat it, Brownie!" *shove* :wink:
Joe

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Who Dey?
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2003, 08:45:38 am »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
It's okay, I didn't have to meet you.

I know! It was like what did the Bengals do that made the refs hurt them so much. I was really disappointed in their performance.

And those damn Brownies! There was this person on the way out who was waving a Browns banner over the ... ehh, whatever, and he was yelling stuff like, "Who dey! Who dey! Yeah right! Bengals suck!" I held back my want to push him over the banner and say, "Who's 5-11 and who's 8-8? Eat it, Brownie!" *shove* :wink:

Yeah.  Browns fans were awfully mouthy for a 5-11 team.  Whatever.  The Ravens beat the Steelers in OT so really, the game was for pride and nothing else.

I'm still really pissed off though.  :(
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Who Dey?
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2003, 08:48:05 am »
Yeah, I'm pissed too. I guess I have a reason to go to the games next year. *shrugs*

Oh, and my family did tailgate, but it was out by that big smokestack. o_O
Joe

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Who Dey?
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2004, 01:06:09 am »
8)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar