Author Topic: Wayne Wonder  (Read 2254 times)

fallenangel1302

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - StarryEyeDevil
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/starryeyedcatastrophe
Wayne Wonder
« on: January 02, 2004, 09:50:37 pm »
i couldn't find a thread for him...so here you go. first off, i'm sure you've all heard his single "No Letting Go", it's on the radio constantly here. at first the song was over-played, i couldn't stand the repetitive beat, and didn't even know who sang it.
  then, as my birthday present, i got tickets to the snowball jam, featuring him, the black-eyed peas, jc chasez, nick lachey, jessica simpson, and hilary duff...i think that's all  :oops: and his performance was AWESOME, i totally enjoyed it! when he was finished, between sets, he was up in the V.I.P. room  8O throwing autographs down into the crowd. my best friend, sonja, had obviously fallen in love with his music just as i had, and REALLY wanted one of those autographs. we went up one staircase and of course were stopped. so the other person i had taken w/ the 3rd ticket, josh, took what i said the wrong way, i had pointed to the other stairs, and he thought i said the official lady that had stopped us told us we could go up that way...he goes up, we're just standing there confused. he comes back w/ his ticket stub signed.  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol: sonja and i ran up there, it was SOO easy to sneak over there. anyway, he signed hers "To Sonja: Stay hot! Wayne Wonder" and gave her a huge hug. mine was "To Lauren: Stay Lovely, Wayne Wonder" and a hug for me, too.

well i'm sorry i went on and on like that, but i thought i needed to tell the whole story. he's a really nice guy, and i'm glad i had the opportunity to see him in concert. i got his cd for xmas, too. not all enjoy his music, but it's sure grreat for dancin!! :wink: just go give him a chance, he's awesome!
much love

fallenangel1302

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - StarryEyeDevil
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/starryeyedcatastrophe
Wayne Wonder
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 09:45:40 pm »
...annnd the verdict is??  :?

:arrow: that i am a babbling idiot..haha well can you blame me? i don't meet many famous people and have never met nessa  :cry: so that's just how it goes. lol

sorry again

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Wayne Wonder
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 09:47:02 pm »
its okay!

:wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar