Author Topic: Ever feel someone is being too sweet  (Read 1882 times)

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Ever feel someone is being too sweet
« on: January 25, 2004, 06:08:56 pm »
i do..sometimes when i feel someone is being too sweet..i know something is up..lol and i mean with anybody....you know what about you?

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 06:24:43 pm »
no...my world is too dark to see sweetness. I usually take it as fakeness.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 06:41:34 pm »
eeehhh... i've had that feeling. but the guy i'm with right now isn't like that. he's just sweet enough...as for ANYONE, yeah i've felt that way before. it either looks fake or too sweet, depending on the person. for example, my cousin (who's 19) is going out with this guy (who's 28  ), and when i met him, he acted WAY too sweet. and now everyone (exept my cousin) thinks he's a total ass, which he is.
my aunt is going out with this guy right now who is totally weird, and he never gets mad at anyone...and he acts too sweet, and he seems fake, AND he flirted and got touchy feely with the girl cousins of mine at our family reunion--including ME. so i know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

edit* had to fix that 28 in parenthisis cause it made a smiley lmao

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 06:54:58 pm »
yea i feel that way sometimes.....i mean their's nothing wrong with being sweet but cmon ...sometimes there has to be a bad side of you or something...lol nobody is perfect..so why must someone act that way....i'm not saying its bad but i'm just saying it makes you wonder about the person...

i notice that a lot around here too....esp in picture threads or in the polls..lol no offense to anyone..but sometimes its good to just be yourself and say whats REALLY on your mind...haha
esp.if you want to better that person..the key is to be honest right?..because sometimes it can hurt even more when you come to realize who the person really is or what they really think in the end..etc

like for example..i would wear some holey jeans that looked really funky or something horrifying to the eyes and someone comes up to me and theyre like....wow those look great...i would know this person is either lying or just trying real hard to be sweet..regardless of it tho i realize  i don't like that very much..
unless you're a really sweet person don't do it just because you feel you need to..and so on...