Author Topic: Wango Tango- 2004  (Read 7714 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2004, 03:13:58 pm »
OMG the backstreet boys are gonna host the show!!!!!

And get this I might get to go!!! My friend that got tickets, he is like 12 rows back from the stage & he was gonna go with his dad but he's having surgery that day, & he asked one of our other friends & she said she's probably not going because it's her dad's b-day (she was really mad about it tho) & I was talkin to my friend before school started & so I'm about 98% sure I'm going. I may know for sure tomorrow tho unless I don't see him until Thursday cuz of the weird schedule so I'll post when I know for sure.

But seriously, I really didn't wan't to go to this thing but seeing BSB even if I have totally grown out of them, it would still be awesome since I used to be a huge fan & they have gotten me through everything, so ahh I hope I get to go!

This is crazy tho- This concert is on Saturday May 15th then Madonna's opening night that I'm going to is like a week later, I've never done 3 concerts during just one semester including Brits, so I will be so over concerts when it comes to summer, not to mention May 8th & May 18th I have a Choir performance, my voice is so gonna go out, lmao. My voice has been going out every now & then ever since the Britney concert, & from Choir haha

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2004, 08:32:24 pm »
my mom said she might be able to get tickets, and if she gets good one's we'll go! i dont care either way, but it'd be kinda fun to go!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Laura

• View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2004, 02:48:04 pm »
Oh awesome Holly! Hopefully you'll get to go! And if you do maybe we can meet up again. Daniel said he might go also! And I think Lani told me she's gonna be at WT village, so hopefully we can all meet up if everyone goes! Try to get floor seats tho, if I go i'll be in the 12th row so try to get somewhere around there, haha

Laura

• View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2004, 04:02:14 pm »
OMG my friend just called me & said I can go!!! And the backstreet boys are gonna be there!!! I think I am going to die!!! ahhh *starts freaking out*

Laura

• View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2004, 09:07:50 pm »
I just got an email that said, Jamie Lee Curtis, Simon, Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul from American Idol, & Good Charlotte will be there! GC will be joining N.E.R.D. on stage... weird.

ahh I'm so excited about Jamie Lee Curtis, Simon, & Paula!! It'll be my 2nd time seeing Paula! I saw her at the last WT! Simon rocks too of course!

N.E.R.D. & GC on the other hand I am not too fond of, but oh well I will live.

I so gotta bring like two cameras now, haha.

Oh I might get VIP backstage passes, I'm not gonna say anymore tho until I know for sure if I'll have them or not. My friend said he's gonna try to hook me up, but yeah that's all I'm saying right now lol

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2004, 10:04:44 pm »
NERD and GC together sounds awesome!
I know it sounds like a weird combo... but I remember I thought that when I saw BEP and Papa Roach together, but it was awesome!!!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2004, 11:29:38 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
NERD and GC together sounds awesome!

Eh?? my agent didn't tell me I was attending Wango Tango!
Eeeeeeeeeek!!! :-P
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Laura

• View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2004, 11:21:03 am »
Yeah I guess rock & rap together can sound cool, but I just don't like either of them at all so that makes it twice as worse for me, lol mainly cuz one of the GC guys made fun of Nick Carter on TRL once, & N.E.R.D. is all cool with JT so I'm all "oh this will be just great" haha but I don't mind GC's music...

Laura

• View Profile
Wango Tango- 2004
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2004, 12:40:52 pm »
So I was misunderstood on where we are sitting at we're on the lower level, not the floor, dangit! lol oh well that's still pretty close! We're in Section 5, row 12 seats 110-111. I'm not sure exactly where it's at but if it's on the Lower level that's close, lol