Author Topic: new  (Read 1938 times)

ThomasEj

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
new
« on: May 20, 2004, 04:22:11 pm »
sth old but new. I haven't seen these

Soul Pigs singer Danny James hangs out with Vanessa Carlton at the 2003 All Star Baseball game gig

With skillful songwriting and piano wizardry, emerging musician Vanessa Carlton has taken the musical world by storm. Her debut album Be Not Nobody has skyrocketed to the top of the Billboard charts and made the Pennsylvania native a certified superstar.
Fans and collectors showed up at a popular Los Angeles radio station Nov. 12 to catch a glimpse – and hopefully an autograph – from Carlton when she appeared on the nationally syndicated Loveline program. While the turnout for any given Loveline guest is typically 5-10 collectors, a crowd of more than 30 people waited for the singer to arrive.
Carlton showed up about 20 minutes early, but all she gave collectors on the way in was a quick wave. On the way out, Vanessa did walk over and sign for the crowd briefly, but unfortunately was whisked away by her security people after signing just a few autographs, leaving many people empty-handed. But that’s the risk you take when pursuing in-person autographs. Sometimes you can wait all night for a celebrity, and after the signing is over, you may end up with nothing while the guy next to you scores the prize! ---- from here ---> http://www.autographcollector.com/acm0203/scoop.htm
Everything changes Friends become strangers
What we hold so dear slips away
The past keeps on fading, but I'll never forget you

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
new
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 04:27:56 pm »
cool
i hope her security people don't do that at concerts though

Amanda

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
new
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 05:25:53 am »
that is a cool pic i think i have seen the mic being signed i thought that pic was over at ebay someone used it there
Peace
-S