Author Topic: Nate has joined Maria Mena!  (Read 4062 times)

joann

Nate has joined Maria Mena!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 05:44:04 am »
Quote from: "tricia"
From http://www.n8drums.com

Just in case a full television season of American Idols wasn’t enough, you will have an opportunity to see Fantasia, Diana, JPL and all the rest live on tour from July – September. Flailing away behind the blue sparkle Pearl drumset will be yours truly. The idols tour will make stops in 50 cities back and forth across the United States ending with a three night stint in Hawaii at Blaisdell Arena. Check the tour itinerary to see when the extravaganza is coming to your town.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's just wrong
they should have an American Idol band competition and make those guys go on tour with the Idols
 :?

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2004, 03:04:52 pm »
That's cool. Nate was always soooooooo nice at the shows. It will be cool to see him with her though. I've talked to Nate and Sasha more than anyone else from Nessa's band.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2004, 03:23:21 pm »
I was just going to say. I haven't talked to him since March and he mentioned he was still on tour with Natalie Cole. I am watching "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" and they have the idols on and I see Nate on stage with them. He's so great!!

Ghis made the comment about paying the rent maybe by the time the AI tour ends V will be ready to go. I doubt she will be ready before then but I hope she is even if it is without Nate of course it would be better with but you know what I mean.

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
Aw!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2004, 09:18:24 pm »
I will miss Nate if he cannot tour w/VC.  I got a chance to meet him a few times on the last tour.  In NYC, I drove him to Manny's Music so he could pick up a new hi hat stand.  (It was really cool to see it up on stage at Irving Plaza after it had been in my car!)  In LA, I met his wife and adorable son, Miles.  Just a really good guy.  However, this is a business and someone who tours every 2 years is probably not a good gig for a working musician!  I like his drumming a lot.  What a great timekeeper and great chops!

Dan/NS