Author Topic: the jonas brothers..cant believe im starting their thread  (Read 2556 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
the jonas brothers..cant believe im starting their thread
« on: December 29, 2007, 02:43:34 pm »
okay i haven't been able to watch or listen to more than 5-10 seconds of their music cuz i find them EXTREMELY annoying and think they are trying to be the next Hanson. but i was on ONTD (huge livejournal entertainment community) and came across this. normally i wouldn't watch one of their videos, but i noticed he was sitting at the piano so i thought i'd give it a shot and i actually got chills at one point. they still aren't as good as hansen imo, and he needs a lot of work on his voice but then again hes only what 15?

it's long but definitely worth the watch coming from someone who can't stand them. at one point it pans to the crowd singing and i think its at the wiltern in LA? maybe someone can confirm that for me but im pretty sure it is.

its called "a little bit longer" and the person who posted said she thinks it was written about nicks diabetes but obviously with the lyrics you can interpret it however you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_oNJgrQWbE

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 02:51:31 pm »
I can't believe I just watched that either, but you intrigued me with the comparison to Hanson 'cause I'm a huge fan of theirs.  Anyway, this song is actually pretty good.  The crowd is seriously annoying, though, in my opinion (just like Hanson's crowds - ugh).  I didn't watch the whole thing, but my only complaint is his voice.  I hear the potential, but it sounds like he just hit puberty and he's not handling the change very well.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

playforchrissy

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 03:22:23 pm »
They are not bad. My sister LOVES them. Yea I think their fans are aggressive like Hanson fans.

charmedguy18

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 08:55:57 am »
Mmm well their music is mediocre... but his arms are fuckin solid. Look at that (!)[/url]