Author Topic: Wonderwall  (Read 2536 times)

vampires01

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Wonderwall
« on: November 27, 2005, 05:54:13 pm »
http://rapidshare.de/files/9113484/01_Wonderwall2.m4a.html - It's a wma file, so I don't think you can open it with itunes(Which I will fix later), but I'm not sure because I'm technologically challenged.

EDIT: I changed it to a m4a file... Now I think it only plays with itunes...

"Wonderwall" Is originally done by Oasis, I dunno why, but I feel it to be important that I mention that.

Please, please, please give me feedback.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Wonderwall
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 08:05:16 am »
I was expecting to hear a male voice, hah. I was quite shocked. You have a nice voice. Sometimes it seems like you are singing too slowly. Maybe you were nervous, but if you do it again I'd say try to feel the song more. You seem kinda like you are singing karaoke. Make it your own :)

vampires01

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Wonderwall
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 10:30:09 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
I was expecting to hear a male voice, hah. I was quite shocked. You have a nice voice. Sometimes it seems like you are singing too slowly. Maybe you were nervous, but if you do it again I'd say try to feel the song more. You seem kinda like you are singing karaoke. Make it your own :)

=P Thank you very much, it was about a year ago when this was recorded. And I was quite nervous. Hehe, if I ever record this again I'll take the notes to heart.