Author Topic: He's gone...  (Read 4040 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
He's gone...
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:17:33 am »
Last night, my best friend Wayne Trible passed away. Its still kind of hard for me to believe. He fought for a little over 2 years to beat the cancer. He never gave up...shit'...i barely know what to say right now. It's been a long time since I've broken down and cried as much as I did this morning. I can't even imagine how his family is doing right now. I spoke to his father-in-law a little while ago. He said they're doing the best they can. They're setting up funeral arrangements for sometime Wednesday or Thursday. I know its going to be tough.

He was such a good person. I became friends with him in 1999 when I started working at Electrophysics. Wayne was always big on fishing, and got me into it as well. He taught me a lot about it. Wish we had been able to take more fishing trips. I never caught anything worth keeping. He also got me hooked on Boxing and Ultimate Fighting. We'd get together every month and watch whatever fight was on. Taught me how to play poker...whenever we watched a fight, we'd try and get a card game together as well. Always had a fun time. He was just so good to everyone he knew and I've never seen anyone love their family like he loved his wife Tammi and daughter Ashley.

I'm glad I became friends with Wayne, and I'm going to miss him a lot.

I want to thank all of you who prayed for him since I made that thread last year. (prayer thread) Thank you for not giving up on him. And continue to pray for his family.

I dont know what else to say.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 11:29:34 am »
I'm sorry about your best friend Brian... :(
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
He's gone...
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 11:29:44 am »
oh Brian, I'm so sorry.  I remember for a while you said it looked like he was getting better.  At least you were able to have the great times with him and remember them.  You can always honor his memory by going on more fishing trips and playing poker.  You'll get through it.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Gina

• View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 01:55:43 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that Brian.  There aren't words that I can say to take away the pain you're feeling, but (if you believe), he's in a better place now, without any suffering.  I'll continue to keep you, him and all who love and care for him in my thoughts and prayers.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
He's gone...
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 03:39:20 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
I'm so sorry to hear that Brian.  There aren't words that I can say to take away the pain you're feeling, but (if you believe), he's in a better place now, without any suffering.  I'll continue to keep you, him and all who love and care for him in my thoughts and prayers.

That's touching. I can't say anything more articulate than that.
I'm sorry to hear that Brian. Look after yourself, and keep him in your thoughts.

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
He's gone...
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 04:04:04 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your friend B  :(.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LimeTwister

He's gone...
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 04:26:04 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that :(

Thoughts and prayers for you and his family.

BWilli

• View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 06:15:10 am »
thank you guys.

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 12:26:43 am »
Im very sorry to hear that Brian.
Theres nothing much I can say other than I know how you must be feeling, my mum passed away last week so if you need somebody to talk to then Im here for you (even though we have never spoken before).

Just try and get through it the way that you want to and take each day as it comes because it does get easier- gradually.
He sounds like he was a great guy and Im sure that he thought the world of you aswell.

Take Care
-Katie

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
He's gone...
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 01:05:15 am »
Oh Katie and BWilli, I am so sorry. You know we are all here for you both.

Sending you both lots of love!

xoxo

BWilli

• View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 06:05:13 am »
Quote from: "aleera84"
Im very sorry to hear that Brian.
Theres nothing much I can say other than I know how you must be feeling, my mum passed away last week so if you need somebody to talk to then Im here for you (even though we have never spoken before).

Just try and get through it the way that you want to and take each day as it comes because it does get easier- gradually.
He sounds like he was a great guy and Im sure that he thought the world of you aswell.

Take Care
-Katie

sorry for your loss katie...same goes for you, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always around...  

the next couple of days are the hardest, i went to the wake last night, and will go tonight, then tomorrow is the funeral.

Gina

• View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 06:45:54 pm »
all the love and prayers in the world for both of you.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 12:17:55 am »
wow that is awful for you brian and katie...

real sorry

:(

:( :( :(
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

BWilli

• View Profile
He's gone...
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 05:26:33 am »
thanks again...the funeral last friday was really tough, once of the hardest days of my life.