Author Topic: Check out this eBay auction!  (Read 27056 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Check out this eBay auction!
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2006, 02:48:48 pm »
TELL US EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! please :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2006, 03:07:01 pm »
Please!

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2006, 04:43:56 pm »
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ur here!  Omg omg omg tell us everything!!!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2006, 05:30:35 pm »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ur here!  Omg omg omg tell us everything!!!

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2006, 08:14:24 pm »
Today was unreal. It was really unreal! I got Vanessa a unicorn with a breast cancer awareness ribbon around its neck and I made her a card with a personal message in it.

From the moment I woke up this morning, I was so nervous! I wore a very nessa outfit, straightened my hair to look similar to V.
I listed to harmominum the whole way there.

At 2:45 we met with the coordinator of Musciains on Call on fifty something street at a recording studio.  She brought me upstairs and  there was a photographer taking pictures for publicity for nessa.

A little while later her mom walks in! Mrs. Carlton is beautiful, just like vanessa. Shes sowell poised and friendly. She has been playing for 30 years and asked me to play alittle something for her so i played THE ONE and she was impressed

Then vanessa walks in with her publcist. She was wearing this black vest and black shorts. She sat down next to my mom and I told her that i wanted to play ATM FOR her. when I  played the first few bars, vanessa said WOW! and as it progressed she told me that i was better than her! She was hysterical today. i kept playing and then she started singing. Vanessa sang as i played. SOMEONE PINCH ME!

Then  vanessa's mom wanted me to sight read some material, but me and vanessa got side tracked and started talking about getting inspiration through classical music. She told me that she played Mozart sonatas when she was young and it just so happens that im playing them right now. She kept telling me to make up my own music and have my own stlye of piano.

After, Vanessa played me a brand new song. I swore to vanessa that i wouldn't say anything about the song itself, but i can tell you that its wonderful and you all will love it!

Later, Nessa played THE ONE for me, because its my favorite song. When she sang, she had so much power in her voice. It was like my own mini concert. Shes really great!

I gave vanessa her card and gift and she gave me a big hug.  Then she went to go sign my piano book. She called me DR. Samantha becuase i told  her I wanted to be an infectious diesease specialsist.  "SOUNDS MESSY" she said.

Then the photographer took more pictures and v said to me, "we'd be twins if you weren't so tall!" everyone thinks we look somewhat alike, and so does vanessa.

I said goodbye to Mrs. Carlton and she kept telling me that I needed to start singing! "SING! SING!" she told me as she left with vanessa.

Also, my brother works for he new jersey nets and we asked vanessa if she'd be interested in playing at one of the games. She seemed interested. We spoke with her publiscist and my brother will contact her monday. Wouldn't that be cool, vanessa at the nets stadium. We'd all have to go to support her!

She said that the album is coming out in the spring and that she will post soon on vanessacarlton.com becuase i told her about how everyone wants to know about the album.

This has been such an amazing experience. Vanessa is so lovely and her mother is as well. I will never forget this day and it was for such a good cause too.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2006, 08:31:11 pm »
Sounds like it was INCREDIBLE! :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2006, 10:18:08 pm »
said it on the o-board...gonna say it again...I'm jealous!!!!!!

btw...i thin u should make this a new post so that people will read it...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2006, 10:43:27 pm »
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON