Author Topic: random thing i typed up  (Read 1779 times)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
random thing i typed up
« on: January 13, 2007, 07:15:31 pm »
so I was updating my xanga, and I started to type this thing out...

--------
...I Need To Rinse Some Things. But I'm Stuck In Paradise. I'm Looking for Twilight In All The Wrong Places. HEROES AND THIEVES On My Mind. Put Your Hands On Me, And Tell Me You'll Be My Pretty Baby.  Ordinary Days Are Not As They Once Seemed. My Unsung Screams Are Silent And Wrong. ALL I ASK IS TO BE ABLE TO HOLD ON LONGER, AND ALL I ASK IS TO BE ABLE TO WALK ON WATER. There Are Too Many Faces.  A Dark Carnival Of The Mind. I'm A Thousand Fucking Miles To Afterglow!  But This Time, I'll Be The One On His Best Behavior, I'll Be The One To Say Who's To Say, I'll Be The One To Wonder Am I A Wanted Burden? Is This My Last Fall? Can I Finally Say All Is Well, Will I Finally Find Just The Thing I'm Looking For? I'll Sway Towards A New Direction, My Mornings Will Sting No More, I Will No Longer Float Down An Endless River. I Will BE NOT NOBODY!

-----
and I thought it was kinda cool.

sorry this isn't any news or anything  :?
I'm sure a lot of you don't care.
but anyway....
has anyone else done anything like this before?
edit: oh and sorry for the crappy way i typed it, don't ask why I did that.... I know it's wrong :lol:

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
random thing i typed up
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 09:59:42 pm »
Thats pretty kool. :)
Ive seen a couple of those around before, but ive never made one of my own...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
random thing i typed up
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 03:17:37 am »
yea thats actually pretty creative. I had fun reading it and going: oooo! I know that song! yep