Author Topic: [VIDEO] Vanessa Carlton on Stevie Nicks.  (Read 2936 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
[VIDEO] Vanessa Carlton on Stevie Nicks.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 05:02:39 pm »
what's with the hat?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 08:15:17 pm »
that was extremely telling. thank you for the video.

it looks like we're really in for some new albums in a perhaps short period of time? it sounds great. i'm glad vanessa has found that, because it means good things to come!
Samuel
(he/him)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:26:05 pm »
I think its a little too soon for a new album, but if vanessa has one ready then GREAT!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:13 pm »
i know exactly where she is coming from..the music industry is in such a tough place and on the main stream side of things vanessa came at a turning point for the industry.  people will never buy albums like they did in the late 90's ever again..with downloading, and tons of other ways of getting hands on music.  it's best looked at as a profession instead of a job.  people look at albums as coming out every....two years? but thats the great thing about not being mainstream and running on more of an indie cycle is that...you really do have control of who hears your music and when.....

...i really think it was hard for vanessa to grasp that concept at first with harmonium getting little to non promotion...im glad stevie is in the picture..what wonderful women!

it's really hard for women to stay strong in this industry....i'm glad vanessa is surrounding herslef with such a great support system.  it's safe to say vanessa isn't going anywhere soon!
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 09:45:54 pm »
i am very happy with H&T and if she made another album like it, i wouldnt mind waiting a couple years for it.