Author Topic: Friday Is The Big Day  (Read 1831 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Friday Is The Big Day
« on: October 26, 2004, 06:13:58 pm »
:D
I've been training a lot for the United States Navy. I've had to lose quite a lot of weight. bleh.

haha

My recruiter has been taking me to the Air Force Base to work out and she puts me in the Sauna (sp?) to shed some more pounds, and I'm on this crappy ass diet. I hate it.

On Friday, if all goes well at MEPS I am officially on the Delayed Entry Program!!! (DEP)  8)

I'm really excited! I'm just a bit scared because they are going to take my blood.

I'm planning on leaving in early July.

Wish me Luck!  :wink:

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Xenophanes

Friday Is The Big Day
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 06:42:23 pm »
So...what exactly will you be doing if you're accepted? Will you be deployed anywhere?

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Friday Is The Big Day
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 06:47:41 pm »
Well at MEPS I get my job, I get to choose, then in July when I leave I go through boot camp, and my recruiter is going to confirm the rumor about boot camp being only 6 weeks now (I hope it is!) and then after boot camp I have to train for my job, they will probably give me a list of where I can train for my job and be stationed there.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Friday Is The Big Day
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 08:03:23 pm »
I'm so happy for you Manda!!! That's really awesome. :D

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...