Author Topic: dedicate anything to VC  (Read 2639 times)

icebox13

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - darnics
    • View Profile
dedicate anything to VC
« on: May 07, 2003, 10:02:50 am »
just to add some spark into our nessaholic lives, dedicate anything (absolutely anything) to Vc here... ok, i'll go first

i dedicate my broken retainer, my fake tattoo, and my oversized chuck taylors to miss Vanessa carlton...
how much of a VANESSA CARLTON addict am i?
1. i have four copies of BNN--- one for my bedroom, living room, car and bathroom
2. i bought a very expensive badminton racket just because it was branded "CARLTON"

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
dedicate anything to VC
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 04:46:25 pm »
umm ok here i go

I dedicate to VC my acoustic guitar, my song (Neverending life) and a PUerto Rico flang i have in my room.It bring back many memories.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
dedicate anything to VC
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 11:37:50 pm »
Hmm.... I think I've got the gist of this.  So here I go:

I hereby dedicate the new portable CD player with playback buffer (so I can run with it), my blue velour blanket, the east wall of my bedroom, the white athletic shoes Granny got me, every musical instrument I own (cornet, clarinet, alto sax, bass clarinet, keyboard, english flutes), and this new milkshake recipe I'm developing, and the red recliner in the living room, all to Vanessa Carlton to use for her and for her to use (if she might ever want to). :D

Oh, and I almost forgot:  I also dedicate this brand-new roll of heavy-duty duct tape! :wink:
Dustin

icebox13

• View Profile
ok...
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 08:49:57 am »
i don't have any duct tape, so i cannot dedicate it to her...
i dedicate...
my new hair cut ( i absolutely love it, no bangs though...), my smiling aeta stuff toy in front of the computer,  an empty bottle of yakult (cultured milk) contents not included, at least one of my three acoustic guitars (for VC to learn, it's left-handed though), a kissing geese glass figurine ...
im out
1. i have four copies of BNN--- one for my bedroom, living room, car and bathroom
2. i bought a very expensive badminton racket just because it was branded "CARLTON"

zurielshimon

• View Profile
dedicate anything to VC
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 10:45:31 am »
Aww, I love geese! :D   What does it look like?  That's something my girlfriend are into.
Dustin

icebox13

• View Profile
dedicate anything to VC
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 07:44:03 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Aww, I love geese! :D   What does it look like?  That's something my girlfriend are into.

"are?" ???????

nwy, i don't really like geese... but it's glass, so... i have 7 (three glasses, and 3 porcelain, and 1 wood)

zurielshimon

• View Profile
dedicate anything to VC
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2003, 05:14:36 pm »
I meant to say "my girlfriend and I", but I'm good at remembering her even when I forget about myself. :wink:

You don't like them?  Hmm....  fumbles for checkbook
Dustin