Author Topic: Back from WT, you won't believe who all was there!  (Read 2356 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Back from WT, you won't believe who all was there!
« on: May 18, 2003, 11:13:32 am »
I wen't to wango tango village before the show, where they had the radio stuff at & Lillix was there! I got about 3 pictures of them, then when the actual wango tango show started I saw them in the crowd with people crowding around them & let me say these girls are one of the nicest bands you'll ever meet. I only talked to 1 of the members I asked if I could get a pic. with her & she was all "of course you can" so I got a pic. with her & the other member sitting next to her (not sure of the names  yet) then I got two more of the whole group without me in the pic. But yeah they were pretty sweet, giving everyone autographs and pics.

Onto the show...Howie D. from BSB made a surprise appearance!! I was freaking out man, that made my day.
Another surprise that made my day was Paula Abdul, that was dope. I got so many pics of everyone. The sound system was really bad for every1 at wango tango, when the AI peeps were singing God bless the U.S.A. it kept cutting out, but they pulled it off.

Michelle Branch played 3 of her new songs, some of her old songs. Lets just say her new songs were awesome.

Christina Aguilera, JC from Nsync, and KISS were the best performances.  JC brought a whole highschool band and color guard onstage...it was awesome. KISS was also pretty cool, lol I guess.

The worst act...was Nelly. That's just my personal opinion, every1 else seemed to love him.

That's just a summary, I didn't wanna write two pages about it, so just thought I'd share a little about what happened.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 11:33:17 am »
britney showed up? was that the only surprise? paula abdul was already announced to be there tho, so that wasnt a surprise.
i'm glad you had an awesome time!!  :D

i was there like between 10:30 and 12... i planned to stay longer but as i was walking back to the group of people i was hanging out with i guess my tiredness, mixed with the heat, dehydration and crowd, caught up with me cause i thought i was going to faint and went home. so i didnt get to say goodbye (sorry guys!)
i saw JoJo too!!! we were walking across the parking lot and i spotted him going into the stadium and went over to say hi really quick... he just asked me how my prom went and stuff!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 11:42:20 am »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
britney showed up? was that the only surprise? paula abdul was already announced to be there tho, so that wasnt a surprise.
i'm glad you had an awesome time!!  :D

Howie D. from BSB was a total surprise for me! lol no clue he was going to be there. I didn't know paula was gonna be there, but I knew the AI finalists were...but I totally had an awesome time  :)

I didn't know you were there! I was at wango tango village for a while, when I saw Lillix there and before that also...your right it was very hot outside, I wen't back in the car...then I heard on kiis that Lillix was there & ran back out to WT village so I could get pics of them, lol

JoJo was soo cute, Jennifer Love sang a song about his broken arm, that was funny.  Allthough she cannot sing live if her life depended on it...lol

Oh and how did your prom go? mine was last night but I obviously didn't go, not until next year  :D

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 06:53:53 pm »
It looks like that wasn't Britney Spears that showed up after all. It was just a lookalike. A girl from my P.E. class was there, and told me it was a fake. Damn, I wish they would have told us cuz Valentine or whoever was all "and here's my good friend, britney spears" oh well. Had me fooled.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 06:58:46 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
It looks like that wasn't Britney Spears that showed up after all. It was just a lookalike. Had me fooled.

BHAHAHA suckers!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 07:00:32 pm »
oh yeah! the Valentine song!! lmao, thats funny, i love it!

i had an AWESOME time at prom!! omg, i cant even say how much fun it was... i had an awesome weekend overall!

lol, a fake britney?! how funny.... maybe it was the girl from the cry me a river vid
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 07:04:53 pm »
Quote from: "blackvulture"
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
It looks like that wasn't Britney Spears that showed up after all. It was just a lookalike. Had me fooled.

BHAHAHA suckers!

oh hush. lol  :wink:

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2003, 07:08:53 pm »

i had an AWESOME time at prom!! omg, i cant even say how much fun it was... i had an awesome weekend overall!

thats cool you had an awesome weekend, sounds like you had fun!  :)

lol, a fake britney?! how funny.... maybe it was the girl from the cry me a river vid

Am I just totally out of it or were there two girls in that vid? a girl with darker hair, and the blonde one? but yeah im not sure who it was, lol