Author Topic: Censorship over at the o-board?  (Read 1798 times)

Danny R

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Censorship over at the o-board?
« on: March 07, 2005, 12:17:08 pm »
I'm not refering to obvious deletions of inappropriate material.  There are plenty of things that should be removed from over there.

But I was just a victim of being censored myself, and my purpose was NOT in any way against Vanessa or crude.  Rather, I had the gaul to be critical of her label's promotion of her.

In a thread about her appearance on the Tony Danza show, I was critical of her label for failing to announce the event promptly, so that most of us missed it.  Such a failure to promote a public appearance is something I think someone should be fired over.

Shortly after posting this, the o-board did finally have an announcement that she was appearing on the Tony Danza show.  Not that it did most of us any good.  Since the notice about the Danza appearance is worded using future tense, one would think it refers to a future rather than a past event, but in fact for most of us it came far too late.

Shortly after that, my message and a few others mentioning the lateness of the announcement were deleted.

Is someone trying to cover their butt?   By deleting my complaint about this late notice, it appears someone is trying to hide their ineptitude.

Does Vanessa know that her board is being managed so poorly, and that she's not being promoted properly?

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:35:07 pm »
Hey Danny, i didn't know about any of what you stated.  I will take it to her management to at least ask about it.

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 11:56:00 pm »
The o-board sucks. The collective intelligence of that board shocks me at times. There are so many illiterate jr highers there.... ARRRRRGGGGG!

Just stay here. It's far better. :)
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne