Author Topic: Why Can't We All Just Get Along?  (Read 3237 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Why Can't We All Just Get Along?
« on: June 09, 2003, 02:44:19 pm »
I mean, I think I am risking my ass by posting this. People will get mad and disagre, but let me speak. THERE WILL NEVER BE A PERFECT BOARD! I see so many people bickering about this board Vs. the o-board. Yes people can come on here that annoy you. Yes people will come on here and skip the FAQ, Rules and Regulations. Yes some people actually care about Vanessa.

I wish everyone would shut up. I applaude the mod squad they do a awesome job. And I am very thankful that I can come here and enjoy this board, because there are alot of annoying people on the o-board.

BE THANKFUL ALREADY! Some people are giving their money so you can enjoy this board! SO thank them, and enjoy the board and stop bickering.

PLEASE!
Daniel

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Re: Why Can't We All Just Get Along?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 02:45:58 pm »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
I mean, I think I am risking my ass by posting this. People will get mad and disagre, but let me speak. THERE WILL NEVER BE A PERFECT BOARD! I see so many people bickering about this board Vs. the o-board. Yes people can come on here that annoy you. Yes people will come on here and skip the FAQ, Rules and Regulations. Yes some people actually care about Vanessa.

I wish everyone would shut up. I applaude the mod squad they do a awesome job. And I am very thankful that I can come here and enjoy this board, because there are alot of annoying people on the o-board.

BE THANKFUL ALREADY! Some people are giving their money so you can enjoy this board! SO thank them, and enjoy the board and stop bickering.

PLEASE!

*agrees*

Amanda

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 03:49:40 pm »
And to Katia or whoever it is that pays for this board, Thank You!

Daniel

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 04:00:17 pm »
Very nice, Daniel. I agree as well.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2003, 04:25:28 pm »
i think we can all agree

that cupcakes are delicious!!!

(ok so some may not agree)

:mrgreen:
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2003, 04:26:48 pm »
i agree, d-man...
but there are also annoying peeps that are solely on this board, not just the ones coming fom the other board.
Starbuck is mai waifu

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2003, 08:21:17 pm »
It would be easier to get along, and everybody would be happy, if some people didn't exclude others. (I've done my fair share of pointing out that some "idiots" post here, and it's annoying, but that's not what im talking about particularly) That's all im saying, because frankly I like some people here, and I don't wan't my ass to be banned. If you wan't to read more of what I think, go to the other board, and look under fallenangels thread. Don't reply here cuz I like this board the way it is, somewhat, so yeah. Thank you.

Oh Katia, and Joe thanks for all of your hard work, I really do appreciate it...(just thought i'd add that in there, cuz I really do  :))

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2003, 09:27:03 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
It would be easier to get along, and everybody would be happy, if some people didn't exclude others. (I've done my fair share of pointing out that some "idiots" post here, and it's annoying, but that's not what im talking about particularly) That's all im saying, because frankly I like some people here, and I don't wan't my ass to be banned. If you wan't to read more of what I think, go to the other board, and look under fallenangels thread. Don't reply here cuz I like this board the way it is, somewhat, so yeah. Thank you.

Oh Katia, and Joe thanks for all of your hard work, I really do appreciate it...(just thought i'd add that in there, cuz I really do  :))

i dont know if you dislike me, but i agree irregardless.....anywhere you go in life you have to expect such things, with that realization even intelligently ignorance can play its role :mrgreen:
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2003, 05:57:19 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"

i dont know if you dislike me, but i agree irregardless.....anywhere you go in life you have to expect such things, with that realization even intelligently ignorance can play its role :mrgreen:

I never really talk to you that much, but I like ya. You haven't done anything to me personally that I didn't like. Yeah, im just not used to all the "cliques" and crap, cause people I hang out with in real life, and people at my school aren't like that (most of them aren') so I dunno, im not crying over it tho.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2003, 03:56:45 pm »
Cupcakes Pete?

LimeTwister

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2003, 04:19:58 pm »
daniel...you could make your sig like this...

Gotta love the VCMB

topher8467

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 330591060
    • AOL Instant Messenger - narruc67
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Author0804
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/author0804
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2003, 05:33:20 pm »
I agree too.

The think I'm most tired of is the group of people who seem to go around starting trouble. I know you'll have those on any board, but they're still annoying on any board.

And, I'll cast my vote in favor of cupcakes.
Ti Amo Michelle!

LimeTwister

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2003, 06:38:17 pm »
jeez take the sig advice...please.

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
ummm
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2003, 10:10:41 am »
Joe you crack me up! lol
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."