Author Topic: family here.  (Read 2946 times)

LimeTwister

family here.
« on: June 20, 2003, 05:25:35 pm »
hey,

I am gonna just ramble on so sorry.  Okay I was out mowing the lawn, and something made me smile.  It wasn't that I was almost done, or thinking of some good music, it was the fact that I am apart of a family here (I know, I know just keep reading).  I want to thank Katia, Joe, and the rest of the mods for making NH.com, last year I remember when the boards started falling apart. It was kinda sad, then this place came along and it's the same old gang.  It's nice to see everyone working together :lol:. It's also good to see the rules too.

Me&mypiano got me thinking today what I missed about the old boards.  I don't really miss anything, except getting excited when Nessa posted.  I said I missed how we were close, but then again we are the same old people here.  We have parent figures, and older brother/sister figures, who take care of everyone.  It's a relief from the day.  We've learned to respect eachother, and grow with eachother.  It makes me smile ( :D < see) lol.

So thanks for my NESSAholic family, and thanks for the mods.

-Joey

(sorry for just rambling...and thanks if you read this lol)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
family here.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 05:40:47 pm »
Omg this is so tearful.

I also want to thank you all for making this great forum. I know that I didn't really want to come here and I made a big stink about people posting over there come to nessaholics.com. That really pissed me off. But after the board over there went down I was like ok now I can check out nessaholics.com and see what everyone is raving about. I know it was a littel bumpy at first considering I'm a person with a big mouth and is a little annoying...just a little...but after I got used to it it felt like home again. It felt like the official board from before but better. No fights,no spamming,no post whoring,ect.......I love it.  When I came here I thought there were too many rules but now that the official board is back I don't want to go there where you can say and do as you please. As joey said, it's like a family. The parents(mods) make the rules so it is a much better place for us to come. I love it here and hope that everyone always stays close to eachother.

I love everyone here so don't ever change!!
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
family here.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 05:44:58 pm »
well thank you guys for being here. I always said that a message board is what you make of it :)

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
family here.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 06:54:56 pm »
I love ya, Joeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  :D

And thank yous all around!  :D

Laura

• View Profile
family here.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 07:34:03 pm »
Wow...*tear* lol.

Yeah...awhile ago I made a post on the official board about cliques and stuff, and sometimes it felt that way, but now it seems everyone has been so much nicer, and I wanna thank you mods for that. And I appologize for whatever I've said before, because this place seriously rocks. It's like another group of friends I have.  8)

And for all of you stinkers who say "it's only a message board" your wrong. People have made alot of good friends here...

Wonkies

• Ex-Mod
  • You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - W0nkies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.neverbrokenmusic.com
family here.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2003, 07:37:00 pm »
Awwww.  That's too cool, Joe.  And you are all very welcome.  I'm happy that people like this place.  :D

-Joe

http://www.neverbrokenmusic.com
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." -Homer Simpson

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
family here.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 07:38:23 pm »
Quote from: "Joe"
Awwww.  That's too cool, Joe.  And you are all very welcome.  I'm happy that people like this place.  :D

-Joe

Joe!!!!!

(Everybody I demand you to give him a big welcome 'cause  we don't see enough of him here  :cry: )

Laura

• View Profile
family here.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 07:44:00 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"
Quote from: "Joe"

-Joe

Joe!!!!!

(Everybody I demand you to give him a big welcome 'cause  we don't see enough of him here  :cry: )

Welcome back wonkies!!  8)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
family here.
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 07:47:25 pm »
I haven't been here long, but I've begun to get that feeling.  People here actually get along, and I have been helped out here by more people than I can count or name right now.  Sometimes I feel like this is one of the few links I have with the world outside my own community.  And anyone, feel free to call on me if you need something!
Dustin

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
family here.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2003, 09:20:12 am »
AWW joeeeeeyyyy!  Even though i wasnt one of the people who was there from the start, i have been around for a while... and ive gotten to know a lot of you and even got to meet a few of you. and i think you're all soooo amazing and i appreciate all of u so much- especially the mods & admin! Katia u rock for startin up this WONDERFUL board! nessaholics are the best... ya'll really are like family. always there when i need ya :lol:

k im done bein all gushy now! much<3
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
family here.
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2003, 09:24:15 am »
I'm with Joey on that topic.
We're such a nice group of people here, it seriously is a great place to hang out. When we see what the world is made of, it's a relief to see there are still some places where peace can exist.
And I must add I made wonderful friends here and now, I couldn't imagine my life without them.
So, rock on NESSAholics! :usa:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Re: family here.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2003, 09:27:01 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
We have parent figures, and older brother/sister figures, who take care of everyone.

I'm the weird Uncle Vulture.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Re: family here.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2003, 10:36:47 am »
Quote from: "blackvulture"
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
We have parent figures, and older brother/sister figures, who take care of everyone.

I'm the weird Uncle Vulture.

LoL!

Very true....Cause for me my parent/s aren't really wha they should be. I mean they don't drink and my mom is really great but the fact that I have to live with my dad is nuts! Their not devorced but they should be. They hate each other and my dad is almost begging for a devorce...but my mom doesn't want to because its against the bible and she says she would only do it as a last resort...

So I really agree with ya Joey...This board makes my day...and cheers me up when I am down and depressed...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar