Author Topic: Dreading the next 3 weeks  (Read 1367 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Dreading the next 3 weeks
« on: July 04, 2003, 07:12:18 pm »
Not to sound like a huge baby or whatever but... as if it wasnt bad enough that my boyfriend lives 3 1/2 hours away, and i hardly get to see him...  he has to go to a 3 week orientation at UB (university at buffalo) in which he cant leave the campus n stuff... which also means that i wont be able to talk to him, maybe twice the entire time... and im gonna go completely insane.  for some reason im finding it difficult that hes going to college, i'm just afraid that theres gonna be someone better there for him... or something.  its not that i dont trust him, cuz i do... im just insecure i guess.  and im gonna go crazy not being able to talk to him, it was bad enough that i havent seen him in almost a month now:-(  *just waitin til the end of the month when i can finally see him*

blah... sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest somewhere
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 09:27:26 pm »
a 3 week orientation!?!  I'm working orientation at oneonta and ours lasts 2 days.  But I can understand where you're coming from Gina, it will be difficult but i think that if your relationship has already lasted the distance this long, you'll be ok.  BTW, what did you end up doing for his graduation present?
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 08:31:08 am »
i know it can work... its just gonna suck soooo much. especially since its summer and i thought that was the time i would actually get to see him a lot ya know? grrr... never heard of sucha thing *3 week orientation* i guess its only for certain ppl though, maybe just the locals? i dono...

umm, i ended up buying this really nice album/scrapbook from hallmark, and getting the special kinda pages for a scrapbook and i put in a lot of pictures and other memories, and i wrote a poem and put in a bunch of other things. it actually turned out pretty cute.  then i also gave him a $30 gift card to circuit city, and when i see him im gonna give him a buncha things he needs for college:)
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.