Author Topic: I had the weirdest dream 2 nights ago  (Read 4296 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
I had the weirdest dream 2 nights ago
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2003, 10:25:54 am »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Don't be so violent towards cats, Daniel!

I didn't I just asked if the cat was strangled cause the cat turned all that stuff into money...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 03:35:31 pm »
My dream was fucking crazy!! Amy Lee was getting ready to sing and then I see her at the brockton fair grounds so I sneak in and no one is there watching. So I wave and I go hey amy!! and they I go to talk to her...haha only in my dreams...seriously....and then she was like hey and then like 5 people come over and she's gives us an autograph and then she gives us lyrics to all the songs on fallen with cool pictures on them in a cool folder with cool pictures.  Then I get out of there and then this girl sneaks into our car and then they think we are kidnapping her and then he shots the car and i get a whole in my shirt from it but I don't get hurt and then my sister goes to get my shirt and she is like why is there a whole here and I told her. Then I got woken up by my mom for work and I told her because I was seriously freaked out!! haha
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2003, 06:57:17 pm »
Erm, for some reason I've been having thes really weird dreams aout talkin on te pone.

Friday, I had a dream that I was in Ohio staying in a hotel room with almost every freaking person I know, and I was talking to someone on the phone, and all the sudden I'm all like "I'll call you right back," and  walk down the hall, near the ice machine, and I come back to the room, call the person back and (see, I have these yellow pajama pants with purple whales on them) but anyway, I get back and I call whoever it was back and I say "Now my pillow matches my pajama pants." But then I woke up, so. I have anoher one, but I can't type right now, so . . .

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2003, 07:02:08 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
Erm, for some reason I've been having thes really weird dreams aout talkin on te pone.

Friday, I had a dream that I was in Ohio staying in a hotel room with almost every freaking person I know, and I was talking to someone on the phone, and all the sudden I'm all like "I'll call you right back," and  walk down the hall, near the ice machine, and I come back to the room, call the person back and (see, I have these yellow pajama pants with purple whales on them) but anyway, I get back and I call whoever it was back and I say "Now my pillow matches my pajama pants." But then I woke up, so. I have anoher one, but I can't type right now, so . . .

o_O? Um...   :)  :?:
Joe

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 07:07:22 pm »
Wow! Thanks to a dream analyzer I now now who I was talking to on the phone, and I was talking to them. I'm so afraid. I feel sick. :'(

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2003, 06:50:52 am »
Quote from: "PIBby"
Wow! Thanks to a dream analyzer I now now who I was talking to on the phone, and I was talking to them. I'm so afraid. I feel sick. :'(

um, them?
Joe

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2003, 06:52:03 am »
THEM! O_o