Author Topic: I had a really really bad day yesterday. :'(  (Read 1902 times)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
I had a really really bad day yesterday. :'(
« on: August 17, 2003, 06:08:56 pm »
I went over my friends house and while I was ther eI asked her if she wanted to volenteer with me to get NJHS credits. So she asks her aunt...she lives with her aunt and uncle...her aunt says ask your uncle. Her uncle doesn't even let her talk and says  NO.

Later we were in the pool and then he randomly says " I don't like the things Shelly has introduced you to". And I was like What? I said back to him giving him a dirty look..."Such as?" And then he goes" The internet" because it's a long long story but me and that friend made a bad choice and it got taken care of but he won't let it go so I lied and said " I only talk to my friends on the computer so?" and he looks at me like whatever and then he goes on to say "I don't like the way she acts when you are with her". Right to my face!! and My friend, Helen, was shocked and was like " what she does is none of our buisness and then I had my sister come pick me up.

I had never been so insulted to my face in my life.  It's one thing for a friend to tell you thats what her family said about her but not him telling that to my face.

I'm so sad. she is like my best friend and her uncle doesn't like me.  :cry:
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2003, 06:32:59 pm »
Her uncle is a donkey! What a meanie poo, hurting my baby's feelings! I'll take care of him....

*hugs* Poor Shelly! :"(

Andrea

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 11:31:26 am »
It is highly inappropriate for him to have said those things to you.  IN my opinion it would be highly inappropriate for him to say those things to your friend as well.  If he wants to speak to your parents about it, that would be one thing.  It is appropriate for adults to talk about these kind of things but not for an adult to speak to a friend of their "child" that way.
-- Jason

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 11:40:03 am »
I know how you feel, Shelly. My friend told me that her parents said I was also introducing her to bad things. When actually I wasn't. I just wanted to rip her parents' hair out. I was really pissed off.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 01:30:33 pm »
I agree 100% with Jason.  That's MEAN and inappropriate for an adult to be confrontational with a young child in that manner.  Obviously it's not proper for you to say those things to him, so why should he be allowed to be mean to you with impunity?

But sadly the world is full of people like that.  Want me to beat him up for you? :wink:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 01:48:22 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
But sadly the world is full of people like that.  Want me to beat him up for you? :wink:
---Andrew

*Teams up with Andrew*

That was wrong, and I feel for you, some people are just really messed up.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar