Author Topic: So I've Been In a Bad Mood Lately  (Read 1619 times)

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
So I've Been In a Bad Mood Lately
« on: September 10, 2003, 11:27:28 am »
For the past 2 days I've been really pissy. Normal male thoughts would be...PMS...sorry my friends it's not that.

People in general-personal
Take this girl I once associated with Trixi.She goes into school looks at me and then turns and walks away. Then I'm talking with my dear friend Helen and she buts in and pushes me off to the side and starts talking to Helen. Life goes on I walk away and go home.

Then there is this other girl, Helen. She is a good friend of mine but she wants me to change to a louder person so I don't get taken advantage of. I don't want to change. I'm the kind of person who wants to be left alone and then in turn will leave you alone.

People in general

Then there are the girls who think they are the best and pick on people who they consider weeklinks. They steal your football and then through it at your stomach.

Then there are the booty boys who only think about taking off your thong. You can't think about looking at the girls eyes once in your life? Maybe likea person for their personality.

Then there are the extremely religious people who think no matter what they do god will praise it and it will turn to gold. Guess what that means your shit does too.

Then there are the rich people who have gold and lots of phony friends. You wear the latest and greatest ambercrombie and fitch cloths and everyone flocks to you. Why do they flock to you? Because you are the coolest with the most money! You're the coolest to me too!

Then there are the all honors students who think they are right no matter what and if the teacher says something that they think is wrong they correct it. Guess what? You don't have a degree yet..until then you're wrong peanut.

Ok I'm done.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 11:34:24 am »
You're right!
people suck

All I can say is, stay who you are
Hm

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 11:40:10 am »
Yeah, people do suck. Stupid bitchy girls who have nothing better to do with their lives, well guess what? You are better than that. You will be better than that at the end of the day!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 03:00:18 am »
What Rosie said.

You'll pull through hun =)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.